What bands do you NOT respect?

well, that's good for mike :dopey: but his personal actions as an individual don't speak the volumes of the ass clownedness that his bands songs do. and i never said anything about them individually. i spoke of the actions of the band as a whole. tre cool or what ever he calls himself could be an outstanding humanitarian giving millions of dollars to various charities, same with mike and what's his name... billy joe? (not too sure) but the actions as a band are what i don't care for. your band calls americans and its media idiots, i take offense and say FUCK YOU GREENDAY. :wave:
now, if george bush is an idiot great. write a song called 'george bush is an idiot.' but don't call me an idiot because he's running the country. i voted for myself as a write in candidate.

Some people admire Slayer's unwillingness to change; others consider it one-dimensional.
totaly agree .
the band i have the least respect for right now is the DEAD KENNEDYS. What a load of garbage, touring without jello biafra is a joke and getting a court order to re-release their back catalog is a blow against everything the band (and punk rock)originaly stood for. the 3 remaining members should go stand on I24 and wait for a truck to come by and end their miserable existance. :yuk:

You are totally entitled to your own opinion about Greenday. I just feel I owe it Justin to tell that story since I know that it meant so much to him. And I agree with you about the Dixie Chicks, too. That was a really bad move on their part and it will be interesting to see if they really ever fully recover from it. I think when people start saying that bands should die, that's when I think you go passed disliking a band and just hating the individuals. I wasn't actually even talking about your comments.

chichecapo said:
I just can´t believe were still talking about metallica as a metal band whe they´re close to Britney spears than...mmm Iron Maiden..
Did you write that while you were in Study Hall?

lespaulbass666 said:
greenday. why -- i remember when they were playing community centers and vfw halls wearing dresses. now they're grammy material for what the call a rock opera ( i call it shit in a bucket). they define the term coporate tool. they made millions off of the american fans and media, and then bash it with the title track off the new cd. i don't care if they don't like george bush, fine. but don't bash the people who made you something other than a 3 chord mediocr piece of shit. i also like how the played the fuse aol sessions show and introduced themselves as "the greenday trio". kinda funny if you count the rythm guitar player and the guy playing the hammond b3 that makes five. hooked on math didn't work for him.

the dixie CUNTS. real simple, if you've got a gripe with your homeland don't make yourself look like an ass and rant in public while on someone elses soil.

oh before i forget antflag. another example of people who haven't worked hard and earned anything in life bitching about the system.

all of our contestants should get vietnamese political re-education. or a one way ticket to some other country.

So you condemn these people and sentence them to deportation for expressing their opinions? Isn't that our democratic right, and, Theodore Roosevelt would have said, our duty? If a state's citizens support condemnation of critical opinions, aren't we just a step away from an oppressive regime?

Drokk said:
So you condemn these people and sentence them to deportation for expressing their opinions? Isn't that our democratic right, and, Theodore Roosevelt would have said, our duty? If a state's citizens support condemnation of critical opinions, aren't we just a step away from an oppressive regime?

worship.gif

Maiden pisses me off because of bruce's anti american comments.

It isn't that we don't like hearing IM new songs. It is that we want you to change out the old tracks you are playing. Take ozzfest, it is the same damn songs they have played off the first 4 cds in the past. Where is Where eagles dare??

I also don't like it when bands come back in original form for years on end without putting out a new cd. They would rather put out 5 straight best of cds if you even get a best of cd.

tattooedsean666 said:
Maiden pisses me off because of bruce's anti american comments.

It isn't that we don't like hearing IM new songs. It is that we want you to change out the old tracks you are playing. Take ozzfest, it is the same damn songs they have played off the first 4 cds in the past. Where is Where eagles dare??

I also don't like it when bands come back in original form for years on end without putting out a new cd. They would rather put out 5 straight best of cds if you even get a best of cd.

:worship: Well said.