What bands do you NOT respect?

Dredd74 said:
The whole Metallica "sellout" thing is old, but as far as respect for them goes, fuck yeah, I give them alot of respect. They may not be what they once were, but over the years they have never been afraid of trying different things, whether good or bad in everyone's eyes. Call it selling out if you must, but take a look at alot of other bands, some of the shit they do would be considered selling out too, but since Metallica is, well, Metallica, it's called selling out. Everyone wants a Master Of Puppets II, or Justice part II, Yawn, boring. I don't like everything they've done over the years, but I give them respect for trying new things and staying together, with the exception of the bass position, for this many years. Just as Anthrax is doing now with the reunion thing, Metallica did on the last few albums, and that is???? WHAT FEELS RIGHT TO THEM!!!! Get over it already.

:kickass: Rock on, Dredd. It takes guts to say this, these days.

Id have to say Gwen Steffani, she started of in a ska/punk band, got famous, ditched her band and went hiphop. But id still do her