What bands shouldn't people listen to?

High School Musical isn't a band...

...it's an unholy curse from the beast we call the Desolate One
The first of the fallen!
The spoiler of virgins!
the MASTER of abortionsss!

I'm sort of into the idea of what Radiohead's music is supposed to sound like, i just don't like what they do with it. And they are massive arseholes, and i saw a live concert of theirs and they just stared at the floor and looked like they were all tripping balls on heroin.

A big massive stage with all these people watching them looking at their toes.
I guess they didn't get where they are based on their live performance. Obviously their fans have never seen KISS.

I've never seen that, but if that's true, it's still no where near as bad as the hundreds of times RATM has literally refused to play for god knows how many reasons.

All the live shows I've seen of them are great. They really do seem to get into their music, and more importantly appear to enjoy playing it.

High School Musical isn't a band...

...it's an unholy curse from the beast we call the Desolate One
The first of the fallen!
The spoiler of virgins!
the MASTER of abortionsss!

I know its not a band, but you can still buy their cd, and your right its all those things. :)

OMG...Hahahah...this is such a good question.

For me, it's probably going to be...Fall Out Boy.
I don't listen to them all the time and I don't love them
But I enjoy their music but the band mates in general
are just overrated.

Touche Lordmoron
while I'm not a fan of their music, what they did for music in general is self-evident, and we more than likely wouldn't have most of the good music from the 70's on without them.

Iam not saying anything anymore against all this old bands like The Doors, Beatles etc..
they were very influental for the Rock scene in common without them we also wouldn't even have such bands like Evile or Dew-Scented..

nirvana, i think this is the most overrated band on the planet. They have some good songs but it just pisses me off how everybody puts these guys on a fucking pedistule. I think AiC, soundgarden, and pearl jam did just as much for grunge music as nirvana did and i'm sick of posers who don't know anything about music talking about how great nirvana was and how kurt cobaine was such a virtuoso and a god. I'm sorry but kurt cobaine sucks dick at guitar

I third that. I was never keen on them. I was still listening to Priest and a load of my mates were like "you should listen to Nirvana. They're so awesome." I did listen when one of them brought the cds around but it didn't do anything for me.

Cobain was a wank guitarist but hes was an alright songwriter. Although Nirvana are probably one of the most overrated bands of all time, everyone went through a Nirvana phase at some point in their life (anyone who says they didn't is a liar! :p)

Cobain was a wank guitarist but hes was an alright songwriter. Although Nirvana are probably one of the most overrated bands of all time, everyone went through a Nirvana phase at some point in their life (anyone who says they didn't is a liar! :p)

I didn't and I'm not a liar. :erk: