What can you offer a girl?

well for every gurl as well as most people they want people to be intrested in them so u have to listen at all times. Affection of course has 2 be displayed at almost all times.Money bah hard one to give but yah alot of that lol. The sex of course cant be just there to impress her u ahve 2 be able to have her almost guid u in a sense most gurls dont even know there own boddies so that may be hard but alot of communicative sex i guess instead of never knowing how she really likes it or wants it. Well this is everything i can think of at teh moment...

i read now all this and let me reply , but im careful (my first thread after i introduced myself :)) so ..
i think even if im a woman i can tell some-->youre wrong :)

what shall a man offer , i can tell you . even when i know the "limitation" of woman , since im one , i know its not about muscles , money , cock or big blue eyes . its about intelligence and character , so this ones who have that get the intelligent girls as well , the others get the stupid bitches and wont be happy , may only for a short time .
woman act according to mens behaviour , thats may why they seem silly sometimes *sidekicking* :)
no but i think may i take that now too serious hmmm.... ;-)

"i know its not about muscles , money , cock or big blue eyes."
i dont have any of these, girls of ultimate metal, FUCK ME NOW!
seriously i agree with ya, girls that go straight for that shit and that shit only need to be kicked in the fanny and have the shoe left in there.

Chicks dig the whole "caring" thing.. So I offer them a shoulder to cry on, the emotional bastards. If they don't want that then they're in it for the pleasure of being eaten out, of course I can do that too.:err:

Vital Enemy said:
Chicks dig the whole "caring" thing.. So I offer them a shoulder to cry on, the emotional bastards. If they don't want that then they're in it for the pleasure of being eaten out, of course I can do that too.:err:

Have you ever gotten sex out of doing that?

Spinoza said:
i know its not about muscles , money , cock or big blue eyes . its about intelligence and character
Absolute bullshit.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm funny, dependable, intelligent and caring, and I can't get a date for the life of me. I'm not the prettiest person alive, not by a long shot, despite my blue eyes. I also don't party, don't drink, and I don't try to piss anyone off. Why do I mention this? Because girls are attracted to such things, no matter how much they bitch about being hurt and wanting to find Mr. Right.

Anyway, I'm done bitching. Just go to the links in my sig.