What can you offer a girl?

Sepsis said:
Absolute bullshit.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm funny, dependable, intelligent and caring, and I can't get a date for the life of me. I'm not the prettiest person alive, not by a long shot, despite my blue eyes. I also don't party, don't drink, and I don't try to piss anyone off. Why do I mention this? Because girls are attracted to such things, no matter how much they bitch about being hurt and wanting to find Mr. Right.

Anyway, I'm done bitching. Just go to the links in my sig.

i think you should learn to LOVE women for exactly what they are. Spoiled, self serving, women who actually lie more than us guys. but generally what she means by character is character that is more dominant than submissive, i agree you don't have to have muscles and blue eyes. but you have to be a MAN. and basically not care.

ranma187 said:
i agree you don't have to have muscles and blue eyes. but you have to be a MAN. and basically not care.

For me it's really more of a balance. You're right, no I would not want a guy who's always so concerned with EVERYTHING and thinks everything's his fault and brings me flowers everyday because he "cares so much". Also, I would not want a guy who never cares, acts like an egomaniac and thinks he owns me. There has to be something under his skin. Basically, be human, have a balance between good and bad (like you don't always have to be good but don't always be bad) and just don't be superficial. I don't know about most women but I can usually tell when someone is faking their personality for the sake of pleasing (or displeasing) someone else.
For example, I like it when my boyfriend is dominant (in certain situations, if you understand) but then he has to let me have fun too, and be comfortable enough in his masculinity to let me be the dominant one sometimes.
Does anyone else agree?

Susperia said:
For me it's really more of a balance. You're right, no I would not want a guy who's always so concerned with EVERYTHING and thinks everything's his fault and brings me flowers everyday because he "cares so much". Also, I would not want a guy who never cares, acts like an egomaniac and thinks he owns me. There has to be something under his skin. Basically, be human, have a balance between good and bad (like you don't always have to be good but don't always be bad) and just don't be superficial. I don't know about most women but I can usually tell when someone is faking their personality for the sake of pleasing (or displeasing) someone else.
For example, I like it when my boyfriend is dominant (in certain situations, if you understand) but then he has to let me have fun too, and be comfortable enough in his masculinity to let me be the dominant one sometimes.
Does anyone else agree?

I never said be a domineering asshole. It's just most guys are pussies

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
None art more lovely and temperate.

We in metal are romantics and party raisers therefore we must give our hearts limitlessly to the opposite sexes.

Sepsis said:
Absolute bullshit.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm funny, dependable, intelligent and caring, and I can't get a date for the life of me. I'm not the prettiest person alive, not by a long shot, despite my blue eyes. I also don't party, don't drink, and I don't try to piss anyone off. Why do I mention this? Because girls are attracted to such things, no matter how much they bitch about being hurt and wanting to find Mr. Right.

Maybe it's a facet of your personality of which you aren't aware? Too shy? Too cocky? Who knows? Could be the girls in your area are plain fucktards. It's probably not that, though, if you're convinced the reason you can't get a date is because you don't party or drink. I generally prefer guys who don't drink much, but that is unimportant.

It also takes girls (or anyone) awhile to figure out what they want. In the meantime, they get their heart broken jumping from guy to guy without giving themselves space and knowing it's OK to be single. Muscles don't impress me at all. If anything, I have a habit of stereotyping guys who show off physical traits as himbos.

I don't care about money. Relying on a man for cash is pretty pathetic. I didn't plough through years of obtaining an education for nothing. Sexual prowess is overrated. Takes too much of a combination with someone (chemistry, communication, etc) for a mind-blowing orgasm, and I'm perfectly capable of satisfying myself.

Bear in mind, I obviously cannot speak for everyone. Some girls are happy to hop in bed with just anyone. Try to see it in a positive way. You don't want a girl or guy like that, so they're helping you weed themselves off your list. I'm not after Mr. Macho, Mr. Sensitive or Mr. Moneybags. Actually, I'm not even sure what I want exactly :p Mr. Right-For-Me?

Not much. Warm hug, hard lovin, sweet kisses and nice conversations :p

Girls want to complain, so you (as a man) shoudl give them something to complain about; only then can you truly make her happy.

I think it's kind of difficult to say what women want as a rule, it's about individuals. You might have the 'perfect guy' who has an awesome, harmonious relationship with one woman but just woulnd't manage to make a relationship last 2 weeks with another woman, despite his perfection.