What can you offer a girl?

I always complement how pretty they are because they usually love it, and then i beat up her ex's to show her how much i care....jk. and oh yeah i can charm a girl pretty well.

I'm nice, I don't care what people think of me, I can bring her around my mother and introduce her as my girlfriend, I can pay for her at times, I know how to treat a girl, yeah.

Ruckus= chick who digs the shaft.

I'm a commitment phobe, so I never date. I don't see why I would need a boyfriend when I have friends that I can mess around with, go to the movies with, will listen to me when I'm upset, etc. Funny guys who are musical. Fasho.

Laughter, Love, Smiles, Caring and understanding, Caek.

I give my girlfriend respect, love, understanding, I listen to her, talk to her, flirt with her, joke with her, play with her, treat her like she should be treated, walk with her at night, I try to do everything I can for my girlfriend. :)

Trying to think of a christmas present for her atm though.

Reactions: stormy
I can offer a girl rebel attitude towards everything, other than her heart....lol

I can offer a girl a Grim and Frostbitten Kingdom!..............lol

I can offer a girl a ride on a motorcycle............SOON, I will probably be getting one soon

I can offer a girl.....................a shelter from the storm........of heartache......:lol:

woooooooooo I'm melting like snow; this is a real guy:headbang:

Laughter, Love, Smiles, Caring and understanding, Caek.

I give my girlfriend respect, love, understanding, I listen to her, talk to her, flirt with her, joke with her, play with her, treat her like she should be treated, walk with her at night, I try to do everything I can for my girlfriend. :)

Trying to think of a christmas present for her atm though.

:) Thats actually really sweet. I think thouse are all good awalitys and they should alwys be the girls friend too My boyfriend is and we were Just friends for about 3 years and he still acts also just as much a firend and walks me everywhere when he is there and sweet stuff Like that :D:worship: :headbang: