What can you offer a girl?

Did anyone say "An STD" yet? :)

The title of the thread makes it sound like the relationship is a bussiness transaction. lol

Well I can't offer women anything because they won't give me chance because I wear glasses and I'm not rich. It's not fair at all. Women piss me off. :mad:

The search for the perfect partner is frustrating, but worth it in the end :)
Also, it's true that it happens when you least expect it. Just be patient

Well I can't offer women anything because they won't give me chance because I wear glasses and I'm not rich. It's not fair at all. Women piss me off. :mad:

You can take the glasses off, and no one knows you aren't rich unless you look/smell like a hobo. And even then all hope is not lost:
1. You can still date an emo girl who won't mind your whining. They even like glasses. ;)
2. Talk to women. It's hard to find a girlfriend without talking to girls, and yet so many males have problems with this. No, staring into the deep abyss of her head will not make you her boyfriend. :OMG:
3. Bathe.

How exactly is having a big dick supposed to help you get women? It's not like we check beforehand, unless of course you periodically announce this during the day.

As for myself, I don't date bean bags, gorillas, idiots, or people who can't manage a good conversation.