What can't you live without?

My friends and acquointances over all. I know I could probably live without them if I had to. After all, there is no one, if you go through a natural course of life, who will be there for you your whole life. People come and go. You'll always be... alone.
My boyfriend. If he disappeared it would be like pulling the ground out from under my feet. But then again, same principle as with friends. Doesn't mean they're as individuals repaceable, but the human was constructed this way and we're adaptable.

Bottom line, I think it's not something I value the most, but it's something I can't live without... attention. I think this goes for all humans, because when we're "invisible" to everyone, and aren't allowed to communicate our thoughts, then we easily go mad. I could probably live like that for a while. If there weren't other humans around. Especially if there were animals to "communicate" with, but in a world where there are people everywhere and nobody willing to even pretend they're listening to me... no. :cry:

i love music, but i couldnt live without my friends.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I can't live without Love

I love so many things,
and I love to be loved....

:D :) :cry: :cry:

I'm not sure what I'd be like without love, I've had it for 23 years solid. (not including the parental love from birth through the tender age of 19 when I met my wife)

all i have in my life right now is music. that's how i have most of my friends is through playing music, and its a great way to occupy myself whether its listening or playing, music is good no matter how you put it.

that and reading/writing. i love a good book, and i'm writing a book myself. great outlet for my thoughts.