what did you eat today?

Dhatura said:
Haha, first I thought you posted in the wrong thread but no, it's the cum posts that are in the wrong thread.

haha yeah, as they say in Ghostbusters, 'don't cross the threads...streams'
However, i'm sure that since this thread has been running somebody, somewhere has digested cum, does that count?

3 rollies o bacco, 1 bowl of weetabix, 2 slices of home made brown bread with flora butter, 1 mug of decaf-coffee, 1 glass of ribena, 2 rollies o bacco, another mug of decaf-coffee, 2 glasses of water, 1 sausage with white bread and flora butter, 3 rollies o bacco, 1 rasher with white bread and flora butter, 1 mug of barry's tea, 5 rollies o bacco, 2 rashers with 2 slices of cheddar cheese and brown sauce between 2 slices of white bread, 1 banana, 1 glass of water, 1 mug of barrys's tea, 3 choco chip biscuits, presently smoking one rollie o bacco and looking at 1 glass of water...

cos they say its not as bad for you but i guess its all the one, ill drink it anyway, eh 6 rollies o bacco, 2 mugs of barry's tea, 2 glasses of water, 1 mug of decaf-coffee, 2 biscuits, currently smoking 1 rollie o bacco

I really fancied treating myself today. So i've bought this magnum ice-cream, which is lovely. It has a chocolate layer on the top that you crack through, (like Ice magic!!) and hazelnut choc underneath :tickled:
Then I have smoked and peppered mackerel :tickled: :tickled:
Whilst i'm reading me Observer
mmmmmmmmmm niceshhhhh

Su Jacko said:
I really fancied treating myself today. So i've bought this magnum ice-cream, which is lovely. It has a chocolate layer on the top that you crack through, (like Ice magic!!) and hazelnut choc underneath :tickled:
Then I have smoked and peppered mackerel :tickled: :tickled:
Whilst i'm reading me Observer
mmmmmmmmmm niceshhhhh
what happened to the health plan? and how did you get hold of the Observer in Huyton?

aye aye, you were pissed this morn but yes, erm, well..i can actually have a chocolate, if it's dark chocolate..... yeah I erm..................... the rest of my day was very healthy!

The Observer-I have to get it smuggled across the Huyton boundary, from Roby!