the official "What did you eat today?" thread

On a traffic light yellow means yield, and green means go. On a banana, it's just the opposite, yellow means go ahead, green means stop, and red means, where'd you get that banana?

I had Thai Mussaman Curry beef
5Masaman%20Curry.jpg

and a little bit of
21207.jpg

BEST PRETZELS IN THE WORLD>

I also had 3 of these:
stellaartois_org.jpg

Sundays are soooo laid back and lazy.. I love Sundays.

Dead_Lioness said:
I also had 3 of these:
stellaartois_org.jpg

Sundays are soooo laid back and lazy.. I love Sundays.

Which reminds me, I took a video on my cell-phone of me drinking of wonderful Stella, just to show you. I was pretty drunk. :lol: I'll upload it tomorrow if I remember.

I made cheeseburgers. This means I took 96 percent lean, organic (non-hormone infused, free-range, gently killed beasties) beef, added my amazing mix of ingredients, grilled, added aged, sharp cheddar cheese slices and enjoyed. With this I indulged fresh fruit--including pineapple, honeydew mellon, and grapes-- and Smitwick's ale. Aftewards, I enjoyed 18 Year Jameson Whisky and a K. Hansotia Triple Ligero cigar. T'was sexcellent.

Dead_Lioness said:
I also had 3 of these:
stellaartois_org.jpg

Ahh yes, Stella. I had the pleasure of having one of these in SF (thanks to mr. david), it was quite magnificent. Haven't been able to find them in Utah though... :cry:

made some chicken salad, toasted some bread, spread chicken salad, a sliuce of cheese, and horseradish sauce on it and enjoyed.

i think the majority of my meals this month have been some variant of chicken-dish