the official "What did you eat today?" thread

:lol:

I had strawberry milk (again) with lunch which was Lemon breaded Chicken salad (Rocket and Spinach with rogue leafs of lettuce). Had some heavily diluted vimto at football and a teeny Toad in a Hole with an entire steamed cauliflower a bit earlier.

umm... a peperoni stick... some beer... more beer... uh... a buffalo burger... i think thats it.

A small glass of milk and something neutral, such as a sandwich. Eat too much and you'll spew, but not enough and you'll get drunk fast as a child.

For breakfast I had porridge with milk and strawberries, and for lunch, some spinach pancakes and salad. I also ate a yoghurt. Which was nice.

Dying Freedom said:
For breakfast I had porridge with milk and strawberries, and for lunch, some spinach pancakes and salad. I also ate a yoghurt. Which was nice.
people still eat porridge? i thought that stuff went out with giants and cottages made of candy and stuff...

hmmm. a banana this morning, peanut butter crackers and strawberry fruit snacks at work, and a chicken sandwich from jack in the box shortly after work.

i wasn't gonna stop at jack in the box, but my bus that was supposed to get me turned down another street before it got to my stop :cry:

so i had time to kill til the next bus came. what a bastard though! i should complain and demand a free monthly pass :p

Urine, yeah i know what you are all thinking ...here we go another crank... but many people like myself drink their own urine first thing in a morning because its full of calcium as its had the whole night going around the bodys system... its really good for you. try it, So yes i recommend half a glass every morning and then a quick jog around the block too. I shouldnt really say this but I am also partial to a piece of poo every now and again but thats not really normal.

:headbang:
www.Agankast.com

EGOR said:
Urine, yeah i know what you are all thinking ...here we go another crank... but many people like myself drink their own urine first thing in a morning because its full of calcium as its had the whole night going around the bodys system... its really good for you. try it, So yes i recommend half a glass every morning and then a quick jog around the block too. I shouldnt really say this but I am also partial to a piece of poo every now and again but thats not really normal.

:headbang:
www.Agankast.com

:kickass:

^ he's raising of glass of hot frothy urine