the official "What did you eat today?" thread

Conquer All said:
damn 40 oz? bit drunk?

hey this is really off topic, is the oak park you live in, metal head87, in california?
A 40 oz beer can make someone drunk?
I wish it was in Cali, but it's a suburb of Detroit. I'm still a New Yorker though and I go back and forth a lot.

Conquer All said:
ah i see. i live in california and theres a place called oak park and i got some family that lives there so yeah lol
I know that there's Oak Park in Cali. The funny thing is that Oak Park is a city in Oakland County. Is it the same in California too?

Conquer All said:
im 14, is that a good answer?
It's really cool that a 14 year old is into Nevermore and judging by your name, Behemoth too. I wish I listened to better music when I was 14.

Metal head87 said:
It's really cool that a 14 year old is into Nevermore and judging by your name, Behemoth too. I wish I listened to better music when I was 14.
the only problem with being 14 and listening to the music i do is that no one else that i know really does. i was the only one at my middle school who liked metal (grade only had 50 kids and the MS had 200). i had to take shit from others because all they would do is make fun of me. i would just give them the finger and walk away. best thing to do in that situation

Nobody from my high school listened to metal either. I was still friends with everyone though (the most kids my school ever had was 40 kids. Senior year was just the 12th grade, which was 10 kids including me). I had my music player and always had metal in there, I also listened to it during class and was drawing the band names in my folder. I guess since I didn't really look like a metal fan, everyone got along me with. But everyone into my school was into (c)rap and techno. It was terrible being in any of their cars. It's like the worst thing in the world to have 50 Cents and J Z blasting in your eardrum.

I don't know why people would make fun of anyone for their music tastes (I didn't make fun of them for liking that kind of music, I made fun of that kind of music). It's not like alternative rock/(c)rap/techno fans really have too much room for judgement.

But to stay on topic. I had a couple of avocado and salmon wraps and a nice cold bottle of Corona Light.

Breakfast: Fry up...
Dinner : Beers and pork scratchings...
Supper : Fried Mars Bar and chips with batter with mushy peas and a bottle of lemonade.

Check out Scottish Metal Warriors Agankast, and the new line up......
www.Agankast.com
:headbang:

For lunch today I went to The Old Spaghetti Factory with some friends from work and I had "Breast of Chicken Fettucini." Basically it's chicken fettucini alfredo with brocolli and mushrooms. It was AWESOME! My burps are pretty much awesome right now :)