What Did You Learn Today??

Today I learned that I'm not the only person who can't understand what Devourment says. Lotsa Devourment talk on this board... Hmmmm...

BTW, that fucking "desert" is ony 40 acres... Um, I personally wouldn't say that classifies it was a desert, but whatev.

Today I learned that I'm not the only person who can't understand what Devourment says. Lotsa Devourment talk on this board... Hmmmm...

Enter the V5-Cookiecutter-kil BDM/Slam Crusade.

BTW, that fucking "desert" is ony 40 acres... Um, I personally wouldn't say that classifies it was a desert, but whatev.

Indeed. Even real deserts have stuff growing in them. So by definition a desert cannot be just any place where no plants can grow.

I learned that "American Psycho" was a crazy movie that everyone should see. I still didn't catch what the end of it means... My friend told me what it means, but I don't get it quite yet...

I do too, I bought this a week ago and it has definitely won a place in my heart; especially the part where he is going on about Phil Collin's :lol:

The movie wasn't bad, but it missed out on SO much content from the book that it's just fucking ridiculous. The book is way way way way way better, so much better in fact, that after watching the movie I felt cheated.