What do Nevermore mean to you ?

Nicky007

License to groove
Jun 12, 2007
Copenhagen, DK
It's hard to find the deeper threads in this maze. Maybe UM could thematise more ? This being the official Nevermore chatforum.

Let me proceed to stating that Nevermore have recently become my absolute favorite band, overtaking Dream Theater. That's saying a lot, as I am a BIG DT fan. Systematic Chaos blew me entirely away.

But after getting properly into This Godless Endeavor, I now know who rules the metal scene. Man, where did these guys get it from ? :headbang:

I back-cataloged and realised that all albums from In Memory on are total bombs.

Nevermore are the band for the thinking/seeking wo/man with b*s.

I'm a rather unlikely candidate for this fanship, as I'm 53 years old ... but then again, who says one has to lead a dull life after fifty ?

So guys, nuff of a starter. Tell us what Nevermore mean to you.

Nicky (based in Copenhagen, Denmark).

I ALMOST got an omelette tonight on my way home, but I changed my mind and had an apple instead.

I say we give the kid a break just this once, Kevin. They're not used to us yet and genuinely want to know, so I say first we tell them the truth, THEN we food.

I... shit, I dunno anymore. Warrel's voice is what keeps drawing me back really. I like the guys who use their full range and ability to sing.

And I had some cheesecake and milk when I got home. Was tasty.

Most of our threads turn into food. In fact, all do. Some start off, go into politics, then sex, then poo humor, then food. This is the only time I'll give you a heads up.

Mmm waffles.

It's hard to find the deeper threads in this maze. Maybe UM could thematise more ? This being the official Nevermore chatforum.

Let me proceed to stating that Nevermore have recently become my absolute favorite band, overtaking Dream Theater. That's saying a lot, as I am a BIG DT fan. Systematic Chaos blew me entirely away.

stopped reading here.

^+1

I had quite a lunch today. Curry, rice, topped it off with a fkn kvlt salad with green peppers and all :kickass: now sleepy as hell, sipping on a Pepsi.

OK Azal, but we're not discussing DT here; we're discussing Nevermore, a terrific group that merit some serious attention, e.g. on their official chatforum, i.e. here.

So, anyone got something interesting to say (for a change) ?

Guess this place needs some father figures :saint:

Nicky.

sorry nicky, but there's something about middle-aged Danish men I just can't jive with.

lars-ulrich.jpg

best regards.

Azal, I'm not asking you to have sex with me, I just want a serious discussion on Nevermore. I mean, how difficult can it get. Maybe I got the wrong place for that, but I'm still trying, as you can see.

And btw I'm not Danish, I just live here.

Nicky.

You are looking for serious discussions on the internet?

I don't know, that really sounds like you want to have sex with me.

Are you Lars' evil robot ala Bill and Ted?

Like when he went to become a drummer in California, a robot was created to take his place and continue to play tennis in Denmark so that no one would notice his absence.