What do you guys do to relax?

Yoga, meditation, visiting spirit worlds, all of these are wonderful things.

But fundamentally, don't think about yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, because right now, you ain't got a care in the world, and that's what matters and that's what will bring you into a peaceful state of mind.

purdy muchos that

Go for a long bike ride, or go do some street if you live in a city like me, go for a long bath or shower, smoke a joint or 3 and read a book, drift off to tv, prefferably a david attenborough narrated program about mountains and bears and cool relaxing shit like that. Best way to finish off a day. Oh and don't forget to eat.

It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. Damn, I never write around here anymore because I've totally shat myself in life right now. What I wanted to say was that here I am, going insane not knowing what to do with my life, thinking I need a job but it's hard finding anything when you've got no motivation for anything... and on the other side, here you are working your ass off and not being able to relax for 2-3 days. Haha, the total fucking opposite.

for me to relax, I need to waste myself first...I tend to lift weights, go boxing or ride the Harley...after that I'm ready to relax in front of TV and pass out in my own dribble