What do you hope to accomplish this year?

I like introverted people. Extroverted people (or atleast the ones who are on the extreme side) are more likely to be pretty irritating to be around for prolonged periods of time.

I am pretty anti-social though so maybe that is just me.

I like introverted people. Extroverted people (or atleast the ones who are on the extreme side) are more likely to be pretty irritating to be around for prolonged periods of time.

I am pretty anti-social though so maybe that is just me.
It's good to know some of both imo. Extroverted can introduce you to new people you wouldn't meet otherwise and can take some of the pressure off you in social situations. Introverts are fun too because they are more likely to be like you personality wise.

I used to be extroverted, but I became more introverted halfway through college.

I agree with Cairath though. People who are extremely extroverted piss me off to no end.

I was extroverted 'til last year. I changed schools and was pretty much forced into my neighbors crowd, and also rumors of me doing drugs were spread so I pretty much hung around people I never talked to and never got a chance to make friends there so now I'm a quiet kid. Although I'm a little more extroverted now.

Is anyone from UM going South? If so I'd be glad to meet some of you, but Tennessee gets skipped out it seems by most people.:p

Yeah, I'm going to Peru. But I went to Tennesse last year. For my Grandfathers funeral. Then we flew right back afterwards. I honestly don't think I could stand living there.

As of this thread my primary ambition is to begin 'online dating'.

thats how I met Danielle. I went on a date with her tonight, she didn't like my friends, but she liked me. we're taking things slowly, but time will tell what happens.

I have no issues making friends. I dont stick out like a sore thumb with a tacky Immolation shirt or anything but I dont try to blend in. Large groups are some times fun.

Too many metalheads are fucking losers who just cant learn to blend in with other people.

I'm extroverted, to an extent. I used to keep to myself but in the past few years I've come out of my shell. sometimes my extrovertedness gets me in trouble with other metalheads, cause I'm too social.

Too many metalheads are fucking losers who just cant learn to blend in with other people.

It's funny how like half your posts on these forums consist of you asserting your own supposed superiority over others ("metalheads blah blah", "gays blah blah", "scene kids blah blah"). How about you stop blindly projecting your own values onto other people constantly.