What do you hope to accomplish this year?

I have an extreme case of writer's block right now. Usually when I drink I can churn out some pretty good poems, but I haven't been able to do it lately. Though, I'm coming out of what is usually my most productive phase (November-January) anyway

Yeah, I've been on an exceptionally good streak over the past few months. God only knows why that is, though - there are so many factors that go into feeling 'inspired' at any given time. I think having a better social life this year has probably helped though, somehow.

I can only write poetry that's inspired by stories I care about, which has mainly been song lyrics based on Virgil's Aeneid.

Get to level 70

Not worth it! Been there, done that. Go support fledgling metal bands at your local venues instead...Thats a much better use of ones time than grinding.

Update:
- Get a driver's license.
- Get a car.

Same here. I've had my permit for 5 years and finally do my course this thurday morning and hopefully pass the first time. I plan on getting a cheap car at first or an old school jeep. I also want to get a tattoo.

Update:
- Pierce my left ear.
Ear piercings are for women, homosexuals, and morons who put massive stones in their ear and think it looks gangsta

You could play WoW and resell for lots of money. Ive made atleast 700 dollars from playing WoW, my friend has made more, lucky fuck.
Willing to bet that in the time it took to do that you could have made a lot more working at an actual job...

Ear piercings are for women, homosexuals, and morons who put massive stones in their ear and think it looks gangsta

Willing to bet that in the time it took to do that you could have made a lot more working at an actual job...

Way to assume the guy doesn't have a job

I also find something wrong with guys wearing earrings.