What do you Sneapsters do as day jobs?

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
I know some people have full time jobs here as audio engineers, but for those of us who dont, what do you day as a day job? I am a assistant manager at a skatepark. Best job ever other than audio engineering IMO. I get to skate for free, i now have flows coming from World Industries and Skull Candy cause of my job and i get 30 hours a week. What do you guys do for day jobs?

I'm an engineer for Univision radio lol. The audio I work with may only be spanish talking radio, but I still have a job in audio and it's slack as hell. Plus I broadcast all the NFL games play by play in spanish so the NFL pays quite a bit extra on the side...

Radiofrequency engineer at Cellular Planning and Optimization department on Telefínica Movistar. (most of the time watching statistics and trying to figure out how to put more capacity to the network and optimize the resources) GSM and WCDMA (3G)

interesting. How is that?

I'm a student, but carry around tables and shelves every now and then.

well from what most sneapsters claim is that you can learn alot more by trial and error and using the giant pool of knowledge that this site provides than spending 16-100 grand on school. Correct me if im wrong but this is what i have heard on this forum

Interesting, I hope to close on a house in the next couple weeks...

Day job = biotechnology (not pharma/drugs) post-doc scientist. Protecting the world from massive infestations of food poisoning and pesticides.

i work at menard's in richmond...hit me up if you need anything for your place

i just bought a 90 year old house in june, and have spent a couple thousand already at work

I work as a sales person at a musical instrument store.

I just got "promoted" to "product manager" (or something), after our new calling cards came in! :D

Doesn't mean shit, except more responsibilities.. :erk: