What do you Sneapsters do as day jobs?

I know you guys probably don't give a shit, but I'm all excited right now that I've finally found a part-time job that's not seasonal (always worked as ski instructor on winter and cross my fingers to find something to cover my expenses on summer). Seasonal shit is nice because of the variety, but damn, the in-between-seasons are so stressful and there's no guarantee to find anything on summer around here (there's so much high-schoolers who's got nothing else to do on summer that it's hard for me to find something!).

Anyway, I'm so relieved I found something now. I'll be working as a sales representative for an electronic chain store. Mainly selling cellphone contracts actually :p

Still looking for a part-time job outside of recording - recording bands only covers my car insurance and gas mileage...

Finishing up my masters in International Criminology, and working for a few research agencies on the side. Its pretty fun to do actually.

... the in-between-seasons are so stressful and there's no guarantee to find anything on summer around here (there's so much high-schoolers who's got nothing else to do on summer that it's hard for me to find something!).

Man Montreal is such a bitch for this, I actually been trying to find a job for like 3-4 weeks and failed hard at it, Finally got an interview or whatever it's called in english on Tuesday for a huge compagny, So glad.

Man Montreal is such a bitch for this, I actually been trying to find a job for like 3-4 weeks and failed hard at it, Finally got an interview or whatever it's called in english on Tuesday for a huge compagny, So glad.

Really? What field are you in?

I'm a 3rd year software engineering student, I can't say the job offers are lacking.

Personnally I'm in the West-Island area, so as I said... So much fucking high-schoolers everywhere, all student jobs are taken by those guys around here.

But heh, I finally found something, started yesterday and I already topped the expectations they had for me! So fucking proud.

Field as in what kind of job were you trying to get! =P

Yeah I'm in the West Island too, part time jobs are a bitch to get over here, but if you venture downtown a bit there's a few cool places you can find.

45 minutes till my last day at my internship is over-if everything works well, I will work in LA for 6-9 months
in about 4 weeks, that would be pretty awesome because it's a pretty well paid job and I always wanted to
visit the USA and I am soooo nervous right now :D

Really? What field are you in?

I'm a 3rd year software engineering student, I can't say the job offers are lacking.

Well just finish my study at musitecnic here and ehm, finding a job in a studio is fuckin hard, so I went 180 to Balcan THE biggest plastic producer and yeah, not my dream job but hey, salary is good so I won't complain, still doing sidejob AE with bands.