What do you want for Christmas or the Holidays?

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
We are all just a bunch of big kids, so what season is better for us than the one we are in right now!!. List what you want, hope for or already received. Could be a concert, toys, games, cars anything. Think of this as a Christmas List for Santa.

I want front row tickets for HEAVEN AND HELL when it comes to town.:lol:

I told my wife my wish is the same as last year...and that's why we set aside the money for a potential PPUSA sponsorship.

Haven't hit it yet...and we've got 4 bands yet to go. If I don't end up being a sponsor this year...then I guess I'll have some $$$ to play with...yippee!

Rock on!

i want a few cds, kamelots live dvd, and sonata arctica's live dvd bc i have nothing from Sonata and i think that would be the best thing to get to start me off with theyre material...

I would like to get an Apple iPod for Christmas. I know, I must be the last one on this planet not to have one, but for the most part, my Creative Labs Muvo (1 GB) has been just fine.

The reason I want the iPod now is that I spent $700 on a new car stereo system for my wife's Jeep Cherokee. I got the iPod interface for the Alpine in-dash receiver/CD/MP3 player for free, just had to pay for the installation.

So now I have the wonderful radio with the iPod interface, but no iPod (YET) to play it on!

OK dear.. I paid $700 for the radio, least you can do is get me a $400 iPod!

I traded Christmas with my special someone over the TG holiday....I got a 30GB iPod!!! With video! :headbang::headbang: Yes, I'm an iPos nOOb too.

Took me about 20 minutes to raid his PC and fill it all up....and that was just stuff I didn't already have. :p Then I had to come home and transfer it all to my PC and now I'm in the process of making all these nice playlists with all the combined music on my PC.

....I already secretly long for an 80GB one......:lol:

And not to be outdone, my prezzie to him was a most metal solid Sterling Silver bracelet.....of SKULLS!

the new Bodom DVD, and a new cell phone...

...oh and like, a custom ESP, nah make it four, a Diezel VH4 amp head, and a Mac Pro with dual 23 inch displays (preinstalled Logic 7 pro).

But I don't think I'm getting the last buncha things :(

I mainly asked for cds from all the PP bands this year I've never heard (almost all), and Dragonball and Full Metal Alchemist DVDs.