What does your DT collection consist of?

what is a flat rate??

I have an ISDN connection....working quite chupi :)
payed sth like 93€ for 6 months which is very cheap,comparing to price my previous provider charges....

hmmmm actually i wonder if there are many people using IPnet....it is a very unknown company me thinks....

well a flat rate is a rate where you pay a fix amount of money for you internet connexion no matter how much time you spend there.....
i.e. here the most normal one is the flat rate from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
During that time you can be online the time you want and the phonebill won't increase. But if you don't go online they'll charge you the rate anyway... So it doesn't really matters how much do you stay online...the phonebill will remain always the same...
here those normal flatrates are about 12€. Mine is 45€ a month because mine is 24 hours and it is ADSL, not modem connection.

I wish i had a FLAT connection at 56K.... Is this so much to ask for? :cry:

my home connection is identical to that of fathervic (even the price is quite similar), but i don't know about the dload/upload caps... i guess there is no fixed bandwidth available.
however, i mostly post during the day, when i'm at the office. there i'm on the university connection, the almighty T3 level which is my real salary. ;)

rahvin.

Skydancer / Of Chaos... (European)
The Gallery (limited edition with 2 bonus tracks)
The Mind's I (limited edition)
Projector (digipack without exposure)
Haven (digipack with therein video)
The Gallery tshirt
Projector tshirt

We've got a good deal for cable in Australia. I don't think the pc ever gets turned off... I live with a couple of computer guys so they handle all that technical crap. I just use the thing...

Unfortunately I only own:

The Gallery- c.d
Enter Suicidal Angels- c.d

I bought them kind of when they came out (I was about 15 or 16), and because I wasn't HUGELY into them I didn't buy anymore, although from what I've read I'd probably enjoy the last two....

Originally posted by Melancholia
and what about the phone bill??? and what if the connection gets fucked up? and what if there is a blackout??

i use getright....for the disconnetcs and stuffs....I got 33.6 modem so it´s fucking annoying if downloading stops because of disconnet..

- Haven Jewelcase
- Projector digi (without Exposure :cry: )
- The Mind's I Jewelcase and CD Box in Vinyl packaging
- Enter Suicidal Angels Jewelcase
- The Gallery Jewelcase
- Of Chaos and eternal Night Jewelcase
- Skydancer Jewelcase
- Trail of life decayed Original Demo Cassette

- European Tour Y2K (2000) Tourshirt (Indifferent Suns Front, Tourdates Back)

- The "Zodijackyl Light" Video
- a bootlegged Video of the Wacken Gig 2001 with bad Sound but good Picture

- some Photos of the Wacken Gig, one of them with Mikael and me

...and I've been searching for everything about the History of DT. You can find the result on my Homepage www.hummelmusic.de - I would be very happy if you tell me, what you think of it!

Metal on! Hummel

for a lot of ppl (not for me obviously) the Gallery is their best work up to date...It's the perfect ablum, but not their best ;)
it's a total must for everybody in this world....but normally the rest of the world doesn't know that.... :p

I pretty much enjoy the Hedon video. But that could be just because I like the song so much...

Hummelmusic: I couldn't find anything about DT on your page. If you want a "short" DT-history, just tell me and I'll post it here (once again).

-Villain

I have watched only ThereIn video and i always wondered why Stanne is "dancing" in it :cry:

@hearse: well to me ZL video is great, not too original but great. Hedon one is also a good video, somehow weird, of course is not the video of the year, but still not dull...
now ThereIn video is a stab in the back. I find that video the worst contribution from DT to music world after Archetype.

@siren: simple, 'cause stanne dances 90% of the time ;)

Originally posted by phyre
The "Hedon" one is good except the parts with the book-reading dude in a circle of candles look a bit cheesy, and all the spleling erors in the news headlines make it look somewhat less professional.
:lol: true, the first time i saw it, i tried to ignore all those details but it's impossible, i never saw it again. :p

i haven't seen Zodijackyl Light :cry:

well to me is a bit different....specially with clips....
I hate those clips where the "video" is a concert and the "audio" is the studio album....it's senseless to me...I love live vids....but
well sometimes you have to make a full story out of a vid!!!!

I agree with FV.....and this actually the reason why i don't like video clips,don't have many etc....
As for the DT videos...although they are hmm the band playing....i love them all,especially hedon :) -what a bad taste :p-