What does your name mean?

Serge is definatly THE coolest name ive heard. Its better than my boring, dull, bullshit name James.

Ok back to the topic, how did i get my name. when i first signed here i was the biggest shred head (thankfully ive gotten out of that faze now) and i wanted to cross it with a cool sounding word to make it a bit more interesting that names lie "DAH SHREDDA!!!" ect...so i mized shred with parrididle (a drumming exersice) and added a Mr. because it sounded cool and got "Mr. Shred-ididle"

\m/ (>_<) \m/

Bah, here it goes:

I have went through a lot of different names/handles. About two years ago, it became SephirothX. About a year ago, I changed it to SSJ4SephirothX.

SSJ4 = Super Saiya-jin 4 (English version is Saiyan). In Dragonball GT, Goku goes Super Saiya-jin 4 when he is Golden Oozaru (a big fucking monkey) in episode 35 when his granddaughter, Pan, cries (the Saiya-jins, when they turned into giant apes, destroyed everything in sight) and a tear lands on him and voila. Anyways, SSJ4 is the most badass mother fucker. My avatar is SSJ4 Goku's face and there is a link (thanks to the changes of the signatures) that shows all the stages in a small animated gif all of the Saiya-jin stages. Vegeta goes SSJ4 and they even fuse into SSJ4 Gogeta in episode 60, which is the strongest most badass mother fucker. Of course, it's a fusion of SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta.

Sephiroth = The fucking badass villian from Final Fantasy VII. Everyone knows that.

X = Something I just....added in.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. :lol:

Pharoah is spelled wrong, and it was a STUPID mistake, but I'm stuck with it. Someone on the Forum has Pharaoh and only posted one time, but he didn't respond to my plea to let it go so I could have it. So I am Pharoah spelled wrong forevermoreafter. :erk:

i wanted to use the name i use at other boards, but when i went to register here, someone else has it... (actually i think its me from a long long time ago, but i cant remember the password, lol). crapola was what i said when i found that out, so thats now my name here!

Heh, mine was named after the old overdrive pedal(Shredmaster), but it really sucks, and people who hasn`t talked to me must think i`m an idiot who thinks he`s the best in the world or something...

It was originally GKnight, but I forgot the password! And the email address that I used is no longer valid, so I really screwed myself with this one! :D

Anyways... GKnight = Gabriel Knight. That's my name. Yeah right, I wish my real name was this cool. It's a role-playing computer game character, I just thought the name sounds cool. I've been using this nick for years now, so I decided no to get too creative here... Well except for the 56 thing (don't ask why 56). LOL

-GK

it's from simpsons:

Homer: "Moe, I got a problem. I have this friend, uhhh, Joey Joe Joe Jr. Shabadoo a-"

Moe: "That's the worst name I've ever heard"

guy runs out crying

Barney runs after him: "Joey Joe Joe!"

and my name is joe. my nickname to all friends is ShaBz.

Reactions: a guy...
My SN is Ayreon Guardian X just because it is made of my favorite bands. I used to use Vikdeth502, but Megadeth has been gone a significant amount of time that despite them being my favorite band since they were the first [good (Metallica -black album and after = not good)] metal band I listened to, I had to let go....My favorite numbers are still 502 and 18 thanks to 'deth. Ayreon, Blind Guardian, and Symphony X are just such talented and awesome bands that I used them as my SN on this site. I am all for a revitalization of Megadeth, however. I love all of Megadeth's albums outside of Risk equally and Risk I like just a bit less, though it is still a cool CD.

Mine means 'The Preacher' in english, and comes from the third book in the Dune series (by Frank Herbert, a science fiction story). The preacher is one of the protagonists