What does your name mean?

theodyssey said:
Yeah, i was thinking the same dado.... wierd that you ended up here with a name like that jax :lol:
Why's it weird? I worked for PofO long before I ever even heard SymX, much less worked for them..

Lady of the Oracle said:
Why's it weird? I worked for PofO long before I ever even heard SymX, much less worked for them..

I think he meant cause its very easy to assume its based off of Lady of the Snow + Communion and the Oracle...so the name sort of fits in a SymX environment too.

first i was gonna be wicked. Taken

Then i was gonna be inferno. Taken

Soooooo
DUN DUN DUN

WICKED INFERNO WAS BORN

ShredManWalking said:
Yeah, mine is like "dead man walking" but with shred... I actually got it from a Guitar World interview with Yngwie Malmsteen. I feel sooo shallow, because everyone else on here has a "shred" name. Hahaahha, oh well.

For a minute there i thought your name was ShredManWanking :tickled:

I was really bad at basketball in high school, so...

seriously, i been playing 7-string guitars pretty exclusively, since before it was popular (i have the 9th vai universe ever made)

my license plate even says "7STRING"

"random letters and numbers sn":lol: ... actually its from the Akashic song called "Voices and Signs". the numbers are thrown in there for no real reason, other than to throw unsuspecting people off. :wave:

Serge is my first name.

has anyone seen the ad about sergio? that is like one of my favorite ads ever. Do you know sergio?

I stole mine from some Islamic site a few years ago, I just remember thinking, hmm I like that name so I "borrowed" it and have been using it ever since. I use it for all my online wheelings and dealings.