What does your name mean?

Its a name given to me by my friends, cause im a virtual encyclopedia on worthless guitar knowledge.... LMAOOO

I can tell you who built the ibanez jem you play, what day and time .. bla bla bla .. like i said useless knowledge.

But the 1 piece of knowledge i hold sacred is ... SYMPHONY X is the shiznit <<<< Laponde paid me to say that ... LMAOOo j/k brudda.

Talk to you jeyzie'ites soon
Stay Metal
DA GURU

Well mine is a combination of Simpsons and Futurama. On other forums I have been Shiny McShine and from then on I have always used Shiny Mc.... I happened to have watched the Futurama episode where Bender says his whole name is Bender Bending Rodriguez, and from that it evolved.

Now, I can't even remember what is MY nickname all about... but anyway 666 is Da N0mBah av DA B||sT. :cool: I didn't want to state I'm a Satanist (I believe satan is a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat deal smarter than all of us), I wanted to state I'm a devilish :cool: guy. :D

Mine is derived from a nickname one of my former bandmates gave me. I'm a fast walker and we'd hang out on the boardwalk at the Jersey shore where I grew up and I'd always be 4 or 5 steps ahead of those guys. So my guitar player nicknamed me "Scanner" because he said I was up front scanning for chicks. :)

The 313 is my brthday (March 13th). It's my lucky number so I added it.

It comes from a joke about stating the very obvious. Inspired by a line in Brain Candy when a random guy walks into the room and when asked who he is, he simply states "I'm a guy...".

Although it is the name of a magical spell in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, that isn't why I chose it. I chose it for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the plethora of classic Rush puns associated with it. The rest you'll either have to figure out on your own, 'cuz I don't feel like typing it.:p

Mine is universal for everything I sign up for. I started using it because I created my main character for my Manga series and he's the Guardian of Fire... and well I moddled the character after my self so I'm the Guardian of Fire... to make a really long story short.

Guardian of Fire

(Krrg is the Krug say in Dungion Siege)

When I was in college, I had this boring ass job sitting in an office of one of the athletic buildings. Basically I had to make sure no kids came in and started messing around on the basketball court or indoor football field.

I was constantly bored out of my mind. I started drawing to take up the time. All of my drawings were very bad and inspired by King Diamond. Oh, and all my characters had buck teeth.

Anyway, one time I drew a funny looking thing with a devil tail, long pointy ears, and buck fangs, with angry eyebrows. This became known as:

The Satanic Rabbit!

Yeah, mine is like "dead man walking" but with shred... I actually got it from a Guitar World interview with Yngwie Malmsteen. I feel sooo shallow, because everyone else on here has a "shred" name. Hahaahha, oh well.

hi there... have ages without making a post... so hi all to those who already know me and those who don't :)

well My nick comes from when i was in high school, me and my friends were creating Hotmail accounts.. so their accounts all ended with "CK" like... gorgarack, igoragarock, urolock.. etc... and my friends used and use to call me "negro" :) so I added "CK" + the SyX, as simple as that heh

I was Power of Omens' webmistress for five years, & their first cd was titled Eyes of the Oracle, so they gave me this name & I've used it on 99% of the message boards I post on ever since.

Lady of the Oracle said:
I was Power of Omens' webmistress for five years, & their first cd was titled Eyes of the Oracle, so they gave me this name & I've used it on 99% of the message boards I post on ever since.
Whoa, I was positively sure it was a reference to the two SyX songs, Lady of the Snow and Communion and the Oracle.