What does your name mean?

Well, I would have preferred simply "kosh" but someone already had this name, moreover someone never having posted anything since 2002.
Ambassdor Kosh is a character in the TV series Babylon 5, which is one of my favourites. The Vorlons are are race never showing themselves to foreigners out of their encounter-suits.
If they leave this suit everyone beholding them would see something else, but always a kind of angelic being.
Their "real" form seems to be some kind of giant, energetic, glowing squid, which is better not to be enraged. Besides, I always liked the title "Ambassador", for it implies wisdom and the will to solve problems diplomatically, a way I try to pursue most of the times.

selppinevoli

think backwards and you'll get it ;)

don't remember where i came up with it from. i just remember one day at work i came up with the word selppinevoli, and hardly anyone can figure it out if i don't tell them how. don't know why though, i thought it would be rather easy...

My name is pretty self-explanatory I think. I've been into prog for 4 and a half years now, and a lot of my friends come to me when they're looking for any prog bands. Lately I've been getting into a lot of death metal though, so perhaps metal maiden would be more appropriate. The maiden part seems to fit too since I am an unmarried young woman. ;)

My name goes back about 7 years ago when I was registering a name for the MSN Gaming Zone... I tried to register the name "Trashman" on the Zone, cause trash is funny when you're 11, but it was already taken. They offered me a list of alternatives, Aloof Trashman being one of them. Since then I've registered on every site I use with the AloofTrashman moniker

Pretty obvious. The opposite of Harmony. Unpredictable, unstable, intense, dominating and chaotic. A pretty accurate description of my ego. It actually started when I was a kid back in the early 80s. I went by the call sign "stormshadow" after my fav GI Joe character. Pretty soon everyone just started calling me "Storm". When I got into black metal/metal it seemed to fit more than ever.

mine is crappy but i even have shirts that say XeroX... with my own design... I just came up with it when i was a kid and then i realized that it was registered as a copy machine company jejeje i liked so what the f*ck... sue me xerox!

Technetium is #43 on the periodic table of elements. I always use this name on the internet, and in the event it has been taken, I use tchntm43.

Technetium has the distinction of being the only element outside of the Actinide and Lanthanide series which is radioactive. It has not been found in nature. I thought it was very strange that there was this one element which is surrounded on the periodic table by stable metals, and yet it is not stable itself.

If you cannot figure out what mine means then there is something wrong w/you....:loco:

No really, Thats how I was for "DAYS" after the 1st time I ever heard Jason..
Just kept playing SymX over and over again, just listening to this Amazing drummer.. :worship: I don't know why, but he just stood out to me 1st.. So my mission after that was to get to see him in action. hehe! Now 11 shows and one master class (clinic) later, I have "NOT" been dissappionted yet!! WOW:OMG:

So I guess you can still say I am "UNDERHISPELLSTILL"!!! hahaha:tickled:
I think my hubby is too!:headbang: (not to be taken in any gross way, guys.:err: :D )

1by4by9 is from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 1,4 and 9 represent the dimensions of the monolith (1^2, 2^2 and 3^2).

My first name derives from Lazarus. My surname is means bear.