What I like

We were both late to work this morning because of it haha
Not really in our case.... we work 5 minutes from home. So it'd have to be a pretty brutal storm to keep us home

Like this morning's brutal storm eh :lol:

One thing I like and don't get to do anywhere near often enough is driving in the rain at night in minimal traffic. Next to music there aren't too many things as relaxing to me as that.

I just told work traffic was backed up... I was only about 5 minutes late

I used to find driving in the rain at night relaxing AND worrying. I'd drive when I had stuff troubling me because I'd have to concentrate so much on the road, I'd forget my troubles

Loving the fact that i got my Extension 2 English major project in today, and my teacher read my reflection statement and said it was the best from the whole class (mind you, they all have IQ's higher than all of the forum members added together). It was funny too coz at the beginning of the course she said my story stank, and she would be surprised if i got over 25/50.

I like finally having sorted out my moving plans.
Very much looking forward to having a huge-arse house with room for all my gear and being able to unpack stuff like my drum kit and home gym again.
I get the feeling I'll be spending a lot more time drinking bourbon and listening to quality metal too :headbang:

Hell yeaaaaaaaaah :headbang:
I'm at Silverwater Women's Correctional Centre again today and I just got to watch an all-in scrag fight on the other side of the window I'm working at :lol:. No shiv or blackjack action but still funny as fuck.

PS- Taghreed, your new signature is too big :erk:

I'm liking the time I'll have after my last major work is due :)
And that I have 5 weeks, or 25 days of school left...forever!
Cant wait for muck-up day, a certain teachers desk will be becoming very much covered in a cocktail of fluids and rubbish. Oh how I hate that teacher lol.

I'm wondering what i should do for muck up week haha. Probably use condoms as water balloons, who knows. Oh what bliss it's going to be, we get a few weeks off to study for the HSC exams. That is fucking awesome! Just wake up, study and sleep. What heaven! (Compared to the trials anyway)

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
Cheers to Dougie for putting on a seriously fucking tank birthday bash!

Photos are up on my MySpace photo album for anyone interested.

Probably use condoms as water balloons, who knows.
No imagination at all.............
Too right. Condoms make the worst water balloons. They're a hell of a lot harder to burst than a normal balloon. To get them to pop on impact against anything that isn't abrasive like asphalt (and who wants to water-bomb the ground anyway) you'd need to put so much water in them you wouldn't be able to lift or throw them far anyway.

If you're going the water bomb route, get normal water bombs and fill them with raw eggs and honey. Works wonders.