What I like

I'm suprised Paul Gallen didn't try and poke Benji Marshalls eyes out, or punch Hogson in the crutch, whilst Luke Skywalker Kimmorley kicked 300 field goals and Ben Ross proceeded to get more teeth knocked out.

I just found a portable heater under my desk which fits on my desk rather tidily and actually WORKS.
Rather timely find as my fingers have been bloody freezing and it's hard to type when the joints in your fingers don't bend :(

selling something for more then you brought it for.

In my case God of War 2 special edition which I brought for $25 and sold for $30 when I was told I would only get $13 for it.

and getting a new game too is something that I like, from the money from selling old games off. :)

Dokken:worship:rock::worship:

Ive listened to them plenty of times before and thought yeah there good, but i'm listening to it right now and it's fucking rocking:worship:

also
img_2346_edited1.jpg

I have a goal to get myself hell fit, and get good enough at climbing to do it in Thailand in a couple of months.
So after my binge drink of death last night
IMG_1126.jpg

That drink is Tooheys old with chocolate mocca coffee you get free coffee if you're a member of panthers so I mixed the two drinks and had ten of them. The end result was a damn good night, but yeah i'm now officially on the wagon for a while. I wont be going out much either, so I can save my health and money for a good cause:)