What is Borknagar?

Damn, I hate them :p the same goes for Korpiklaani, Finntroll post- Jaktens Tid and Mägo de Oz LOL

I think it's an acquired taste :lol: I can't listen to them all the time, but once in a while they're a good, lighthearted change of pace. However, no where in the same came as Bork, Solefald, and the like.

Turisas especially seems to really bring out a polar response in people. I am looking forward to seeing them in concert, however, along with Tyr and Eluveitie.

Damn, I hate them :p the same goes for Korpiklaani, Finntroll post- Jaktens Tid and Mägo de Oz LOL

Mägo :lol: , the most famous metal band in Costa Rica. Some band even made a "cumbia" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbia ) version of "Fiesta Pagana.
"

They've been here 5 times, I only went to the first and the latest concert (as press :p ). Damn I hate Mägo, you have all this bvnch of kids saying: "Oh I like Metal, I listen tu Mägo de Oz. And Slipknot sometimes." :puke:

Anyway, I like both Falkenbach and Turisas. The latter I haven't really heard a lot, but IMO they're a good band, kind of like "Funny-Folk-Battle Metal" or something.

Korpiklaani is simply great IMO :kickass: .

Why don't you like Finntroll post Jaktens Tid? Nattfödd is certainly a great album, Ur Jordens Djup is ok but I don't think 'tis bad at all. Maybe because Katla left?

Moonsorrow is great too, more Folk than anything obviously but still, awesome band :kickass: .

Defiance said:
Damn I hate Mägo, you have all this bvnch of kids saying: "Oh I like Metal, I listen tu Mägo de Oz. And Slipknot sometimes."
If they enjoy the music, then what's wrong with that?