What is the absolute shitties band in the world?

Originally posted by Xtokalon
Hey guys,

So long as this thread has become a make fun of rap thread, complete with caricatured lyrics, I thought I'd drop some lyrics from an "east coast ganster rap" song to make things more objective:

Talentless or no? Mind you there is the delivery and the 'music'-all the changing beats etc.- that accompany the lyrics that aren't represented in text. My conclusion: pretty cool, especially for those who actually live in the ghetto. The medium that is rap gets boring real quick, but it's not completely mindless- some of it can be deep and passionately sincere-- and meaningful as a human artefact.

I've always liked Mobb Deep, there were one of my favorites during my "rap days." They always conjured up an almost atmospheric sound, with ambient type samples and beats and monotone vocals. The peak of this was their next album "Hell on Earth." This particular song was one of my favorite smoking tunes; lite up a blunt and just space out.

Honestly their music honors the adjetive in their name: Filth
But i say that out of mostly personal taste but im also against all the image....in an ideal world that should stay away from metal....