What is the world coming to?

Belgiantroll said:
[Blasphemous post]

Fuck, and where do the priests go then, for corrupting children? :D
On the right hand side of god? Or kneeling in front of him, sucking his godhood? :loco:

[/Blasphemous post]

HAhahahahaha....too true..

spaffe said:
i'm no deicide-expert since i haven't heard much of them and i'm not familiar with mr bentons personal beliefs either, therefore i'm not certain if this is releveant, but anyway; one has to keep in mind that one can "worship" satan as symbol of individualism and rebelloin and not necessaily as a deity. in that case you can claim that god is a lie but still "worship" satan. if that's not the case, it's utterly stupid and silly :)

np: sibenbürgen - luna luciferi

I understand what u mean but still Satan was an invention of the bible.Its just a way to categorize a certain set of belief... maybe.. i dont know.Personnaly ,worshipping "evil" is gay.

Keeping to yourself is pretty much the only way to go nowadays...I have noticed constantly that even though I have a profound hatred for the human race in general already, I try and, at least, attempt to be polite and open a door for someone at any random place, you don't get any courtesy back, not even a thank you. It could be the way you look, or other, but that is bullshit!

I have completely made myself invisible purposely, to avoid these supposed "superior" people, that are better off six feet under fertilizing the next generation than breathing my oxygen....I think metal heads are most definitely making a come back, if not growing in each community and getting stronger...

Great topic...lol:hotjump:

Pyaemia said:
I understand what u mean but still Satan was an invention of the bible.

Technically Satan is an old Hebrew word meaning adversary. In the Old Testament it was a job description, not a individual.
On the Deicide issue, Glen is kinda screwy I think. It really doesn't make sense to believe in a literal devil without believing in god. Worshipping the devil while aknowledging a god would make sense, just as most christians I think would admit they worship god while aknowledge the existance of the devil.

christcrusher said:
Keeping to yourself is pretty much the only way to go nowadays...I have noticed constantly that even though I have a profound hatred for the human race in general already, I try and, at least, attempt to be polite and open a door for someone at any random place, you don't get any courtesy back, not even a thank you. It could be the way you look, or other, but that is bullshit!

I have completely made myself invisible purposely, to avoid these supposed "superior" people, that are better off six feet under fertilizing the next generation than breathing my oxygen....I think metal heads are most definitely making a come back, if not growing in each community and getting stronger...

Great topic...lol:hotjump:

Well ya know, I'll always be there to honour you :wave:

Brainkisser said:
Technically Satan is an old Hebrew word meaning adversary. In the Old Testament it was a job description, not a individual.
On the Deicide issue, Glen is kinda screwy I think. It really doesn't make sense to believe in a literal devil without believing in god. Worshipping the devil while aknowledging a god would make sense, just as most christians I think would admit they worship god while aknowledge the existance of the devil.

This is exactly what i meant in my original post!

Pyaemia said:
I understand what u mean but still Satan was an invention of the bible.Its just a way to categorize a certain set of belief... maybe.. i dont know.Personnaly ,worshipping "evil" is gay.

yes he was, but he's also an embodiment of the opposition against christianity, and since "all" satanists are anti-christs they use "him".

about worshipping evil; it feels kind of odd to say the least to worship evil but since i've read almost nothing on the subject it i won't comment on it since i'm sure it's more complex than just wanting bad things to happen.

np: gorgoroth - blodoffer

Patric said:
A Suncross looks like this:
solhjul2.jpg

It dates back to the Bronze age, and into the Viking age where it was used as a Symbol for Oden, hence the word Odenscross. I believe KKK and various Nazi gatherings use this a lot, so unfortunately it's gotten a bad rap.

what exactly does the suncross mean though?

A wheel of the sun. You know, pre-Christian European belief usually included the idea of the Sun being driven from a wheel or carriage in its cycle.

Yeah, those christian looneys tried to ban Captain Planet, because it portrayed Earthly forces of nature and spirits(Pagan beliefs, in other words), not Godly forces created by a "higher" being.

It boggles the mind.

Well, it's really sad but common.... today there was some report on TV about frauds in construction business... it's rather common in Germany. Some construction companies who built private homes are employing other smaller businesses like carpenters and masons on a last-minute basis, promise them the payment, and pay some first rate, even without intending to pay any more, cause they are unable to pay them... So the carpenter for example finishes his work, but since that is like a family-business, he is relying on the payment, which he doesn't get, and the employer just says he didn't get as much money out of the project as to cover the expenses and can't pay him..... and that is "perfectly" legal, noone can prove his true intention of fraud... there was one carpenter who was frauded like this 3 times in a row and is nor sitting on debts of about 150.000 $.... and those people are making alot of money from those projects privately, while just the next day starting the next business like this....

So much for justice and capitalism.....

M. said:
yeah, i'm so superior to everyone around me because i can make up things about their personal histories and philosophies, and then strike them down because i'm a metalhead so that means i know whats really going on and i'm a way more significant person than these everyday plebians, i'm special like that.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Some metalheads flaunt the word 'sheep' around a little too much. I wonder what percentage of these metalheads have long hair, wear band t-shirts(or all black), and boots. 'Non-conformists' of the world, unite! :Smug:

-Desecrated- said:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Some metalheads flaunt the word 'sheep' around a little too much. I wonder what percentage of these metalheads have long hair, wear band t-shirts(or all black), and boots. 'Non-conformists' of the world, unite! :Smug:
I didn't know you had to have long hair to be called a metalhead. Screw that man. I have short hair and am probably more metal than most of my friends.

Belgar said:
I didn't know you had to have long hair to be called a metalhead. Screw that man. I have short hair and am probably more metal than most of my friends.

That's the point I was getting at. Most metalheads grow their hair out, wear leather, and so forth because they think it's what metalheads are 'supposed' to do. Then they go on and criticize the pop fans, and call them sheep and say things like 'They're conforming to what society or their 'scene' expects of them'. If you think about it - that can be applied to many metalheads. Many of them conform to what the metal scene expects of them. It's a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Now don't get me wrong - I have long hair, although I won't claim that I haven't 'conformed' to a look, because quite honestly - I have. We all have. None of us are unique. Conforming is as natural as breathing to humans. We are social animals afterall.