What is you IQ?

PeeWee1473 said:
Aren't you the guy that couldn't stop boasting about your prestigious schooling and how much more advanced you are than the average person when you first signed up for the forums?

'Nuff said. :loco:

Looking for a Job said:
i didn't get the rose thing at all. where the hell are the roses? just some fucking dice

There aren't any literal roses. You're supposed to figure out how many petals are on the roses based on the dice numbers that appear.

If anything, not solving it confirms that i am better at complex stuff not at extremely super easy stuff. Stuff so easy, it's almost impossible to solve. The hint with the even numbers is a great help though.

I got 103. Internet IQ tests are rather bollocks, I got 126 on one, 90 on a different one, and 130> and another.

Almost 80% of the questions are too easy, and in the end it got to very weird questions.
Besides, you can not measure someones intelligence by only relying on the standard pattern recognition tests (wich are ridicoulusly easy once you know how they work) and 'common' knowledge thats is not so common around the world.

yeah, IQ tests are shit. they measure IQ very well, but IQ is such a worthless fucking quantifiable that it's like pissing in a beaker and being proud of the line you fill to.

T-Rat said:
and i love that there's a grammar error in the title of this thread.

I love it when people correct other people on their grammar or spelling, because they invariably include an error in their own message. it's rather bizarre actually

Metalloid said:
I love it when people correct other people on their grammar or spelling, because they invariably include an error in their own message. it's rather bizarre actually

I love it when incredibly dumb people post bogus IQ test scores to make themselves look smarter...

Aww, heck, no-one here would ever do that, would they?

Obviously yours is zero cuz you forgot the r in you! Hahahah. Just fuckin with you!

AE*4_ReApEr_4*AE said:
I thought it would be interesting to see how "clever" opeth fans are. I found an IQ test that really quick to do and apparentely really accurate. Take the test and then post your score and don't cheat! Remember it's only meant to be for fun. :D