What is your embarrassing band?

First off, to address this thread... I would never be ashamed of any music I listen to (unless I'm making a joke). If someone doesn't like the music I listen to then fuck them and what they think. I have balls that can be sucked if they want to judge me

I was actually about to say the same thing
dude, we think so alike.............................it's scary :ill:

I actually really like that song :lol:
you should listen to the cover of it by The Ten Masked Men, fucking pwnage :headbang:

I like a few Slipknot songs.
I still like Slipknot, too bad vol.3 wasn't that good

Ah yeah another two ex guilty pleasures (bands I used to listen to and have now lost all respect for) are Linkin Park and Lost Prophets.

I saw them both in concert when they both had dignity. Now they are just emo nu-core crap.

Yeah in the "Anti Nu-metal" group on Last.fm there are quite a few bodom haters. :erk:

I'm probably the biggest Poison fan ever.

Besides, I like the last Dimmu Boring album, some Staind songs, one from Trivium, and a lot of trip-hop and chill out music that people would consider as hardly gay.

I'm not embarrassed of any of the stuff I listen to. I fuckin' rock that shit with pride, whether it's Racer X or Girls Aloud, Pink or Avril Lavigne.

I actually worked out the chords to that The Fray song last night, How To Save a Life is a really cool tune.

I'm not embarassed for listening to anything, but this is some groups that i would catch flak for around tr00 peoples:

Disturbed (i actually announced this to above stated tr00 peoples, and it got dead quiet, and they looked at my like an idiot)
Genesis/Phil Collins
Elton John
Ludacris
Beastie Boys
Gorillaz
Michael Jackson
Movie Soundtracks (rocketeer, nightmare before xmas, edward scissorhands, etc)
Tawny Cain and the Tryanglz (you wouldn't know them)
various punk rock bands
Oldies (chuck berry, bill haley and the comets, buddy holly, etc)
bunch of others i can't think of now.