What is your favourite book by Arthur C. Clarke?

Vintersägen

Reaching the infinity
Feb 8, 2003
Alpha Centauri
Visit site
Hey mr. V,

I've saw that one person ask "whats your favourite Carl Sagan's book"(is an excellent sci-fi author), and that make me wonder... What is your favourite book by Arthur C. Clarke(he is my favourite sci-fi author)?

Well, actually I haven't read that much of him, of course some classics like 2001: A Space Odyssey ....I'm more into science than science fiction, even if I really like that genre too.

mr V

Well, if you want some recommendation... i recommend the rest of the series(2010, 2061 and 3001). It's really amazing. And by the way, i know you are more into science than in sci-fi, but remember that when he(Arthur C. Clarke) wrote about the artificial satellites, everybody tought that he was talking about sci-fi. Wel... but who am i to recommend something to such a genius like you, right?

OBS.: When you said you where more into science, i have remmebered when i was 8 years and saw the 2001 movie... and i have said to myself: I want to be an astronomer!... Later that dream have faded away... but when i have heard your songs i have remmebered(i say that word a lot, don't i?) my childtime in science... thank you for that.:)