What kind of Peter's vox do you prefer?

Shamateur said:
Why does everyone have some tops 3 or 10?...
Isn't it better simply to enjoy?

I'm sure we all simply enjoy on our own time, but it's fun to see where other people rank things on a forum like this.

Hmmm, I prefer Peter's voice in Pain....well it's more serious, and less....noisy.The best growling is in Testament I think...but I agree with Sinister Mephisto:p

Most favourite when simply clear "rrrrgggggghhhhh" -- deep& low.
Does anyone tried to growl by himself? It's not so easy as it may be seemed.

I never tried to growl, and I don't think I would do this well:p I used to sing, when I was young baby girl(13 years old)--soprano in chorus, so I don't have any experiences with growling, but you have Shamateur, don't you?? It's not so easy, but you did it, how do you do this?God I'd love to sing again:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

My favorite vocals by him other than Hypocrisy is Bloodbath of course, can't believe I did not mention this before! :)

Ethera
Sure I did it. And continue do at present. Over 2 years of practic and now I can growl deep & low as I like.

George
What do you think about BM bands use growl vocal?

I prefer when Peter uses his voice of a black metal singer like in "Fire In The Sky" . His new style of singing in Virus is not as good .

Célin said:
I prefer when Peter uses his voice of a black metal singer like in "Fire In The Sky" . His new style of singing in Virus is not as good .

Bonjour.

Peter's primary vocal style on Virus is not new. He has been using it since The Fourth Dimension and features it often on The Final Chapter.

The Arrival, however, features mainly his screechier vocals.