What made you happy today?

WMMH: Bought some expensive but extremely nice running shoes, started running for the first time in two years, and I feel great (but so tired)! Took a lot of time and motivation to finally make me get back into it, but I'm glad I did.

WMM chuckle T: My buddy posting the video of his iPhone getting stolen out of his hands by Russel Allen during Inferno (into the fire) and locating my own goofy self in the vid :p

That is awesome!!!!

I'm getting pumped for the Sonata gig on Thursday with Labyrinth and Triosphere who I've heard are both really great bands! :D will be hitting the merch stands with a vengeance! would be cool to meet some members of the bands too... we'll see what happens :Smokin:

The Accept and Wolf show at Corp last night was amazing! Got to meet Wolf and Peter from Accept backstage, got my "Blood of the Nations" album booklet signed by them both, got my picture taken with Wolf and got to witness him being interviewed first hand too!

Both bands put on amazing performances as well.

Check out the interview and the glorious picture below!

http://www.metalstorm.net/pub/interview.php?interview_id=601

I'm getting pumped for the Sonata gig on Thursday with Labyrinth and Triosphere who I've heard are both really great bands! :D will be hitting the merch stands with a vengeance! would be cool to meet some members of the bands too... we'll see what happens :Smokin:

You'll love it.
Labyrinth and Triosphere are both surprisingly good, I very much enjoyed them. And the singer of Labyrinth is almost as crazy as Tony is. :lol:
On Tuesday, the members of Labyrinth were hanging around after the show, I shook the hand of the bassist. :D Others were getting photos as well, unfortunately, neither myself or my friend had a camera.

WMMH: I'm still pumping from the Sonata gig on tuesday. They were amazing.
Also, my pre-order copy of Surtur Rising got posted today. :D

Nice one Andi :) Good topic for a presentation too :)

WMMHT: Gonna go see Day Six + Threshold tonight and hang out afterwards with Pete Morten, Damian Wilson and my buddy Alex whose birthday is today :) Gonna be a fun party :)

WMMHT (addition): Heard I got a guestlist spot at the Maiden United (accoustic Iron Maiden coverband, featuring Damian Wilson (Threshold, Star One) and Ruud Jolie (Within Temptation) gig at the Boerderij on the 13th of April :D