What made you happy today?

I'm on an after-Power-of-Metal high right now :) Just got home, crashed on a buddy's couch after missing the last train home cos I ended up talking to some of the guys from Mercenary and Thaurorod :D I think Sunday is going to end very similar, for some reason :p Good thing I took monday off XD

Ah, awesome, let me know how it goes Kingface! I'm going on tuesday :D

That and the fact I booked tickets for Iron Maiden made me VERY happy today! :D

I'm going to see them Thursday :wave: When are you seeing Maiden? I'm off to see them as well in London on 6th August.

It was pretty good. Triosphere, the first band on, were also quite impressive. Still say SA need to dramatically improve their setlist! The Charisma and Humour of them though, particularly Tony, was fun to witness!

I got to see my friend's band play live and I hung out with a band I helped promote last year and surprisingly the singer remembered who the hell I was so she gave me a pity hug lol

I will be attending four gigs this week, the first three of which are all in the next four days and at the same venue (Corporation, Sheffield), which are Holy Grail tonight, Accept & Wolf tomorrow and Symphony X & Power Quest on Thursday. The other one is Sunday, Manowar in Birmingham.

I think I'm developing an addiction...

WMM chuckle T: My buddy posting the video of his iPhone getting stolen out of his hands by Russel Allen during Inferno (into the fire) and locating my own goofy self in the vid :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:OMG: That's amazing! Holy crap, Allen sounds awesome live. That's it, I'm going to see them now for sure.