What made you happy today?

The songs and specially the lyrics to Better days and Follow your heart usually helps me when i'm down.

WMMH: Got Symfonia's latest album today! haven't had the time to check it out yet but will soon.

Thanks Steve, means a lot.

@Gibbon: my copy arrives tomorrow! I'm excited...

Indeed, it's been.. a better day! :D

Yesterday my copy of Rhapsody's Power of the Dragonflame arrived, along with Edguy's The Kingdom (early birthday present for a certain gal, she already knows - now she'll have a complete discography!) and today Symfonia's In Paradisum came in. Woo! So many colors on this album... In the booklet, Uli looks like Dr. House!

It's interesting that there are songs that can make you feel better when you hear them.....I know very few songs that can do that. PQ has several songs that can do that.

PQ songs that personally make me feel better when I hear them.....The Message, Glorious, City Of Lies, Hold on to Love and Power Quest Part I. :)

It's interesting that there are songs that can make you feel better when you hear them.....I know very few songs that can do that. PQ has several songs that can do that.

PQ songs that personally make me feel better when I hear them.....The Message, Glorious, City Of Lies, Hold on to Love and Power Quest Part I. :)

Yeah, I love how music hits you emotionally.. it's my favorite thing about it. Interesting that you mentioned Hold On To Love - one of my favorite PQ songs and definitely one of the ones I listen to if I need some cheering up.

On the other end of the spectrum, however, sometimes I love listening to the really sad songs, too, because they can cheer me up... kind of weird how sad music has the ability to make you feel better, isn't it? That's why I'm a fan of those really sappy Sonata Arctica ballads, or the incredibly dark stuff Kamelot's done in recent years.

On the other end of the spectrum, however, sometimes I love listening to the really sad songs, too, because they can cheer me up... kind of weird how sad music has the ability to make you feel better, isn't it? That's why I'm a fan of those really sappy Sonata Arctica ballads, or the incredibly dark stuff Kamelot's done in recent years.

Yeah, agree with you there.
I love Kamelot's Love you to Death for that especially. And I absolutely adore the solo in it.

WMMH: Only 3 days 'til I go back to Uni now!

Great to hear! Well not that you can't get it, but the other part...First Portal was really really cool and expecting nothing else from this. Haven't really bought a game in a while, don't know why really, but this will just be so awesome.
Btw, I heard the campaign is short...is it?

nothing made me happy today. but also nothing made me sad today. yet i feel sad for some reason. i feel like raping somebody.

Yeah you should never say something like that. Sorry you're in a bad way, but... come on.