What made you happy today?

I'm sorry but I agree with 1928... That is quite a disgusting thing to say. How can you say you feel like 'raping someone'?

I know it's none of my business but if you're feeling depressed about stuff, go get some help. You can't rely on us I'm afraid, we can't do anything about it.
Just felt a little pissed off yesterday, I feel good today. And I wasn't really going to rape anybody...

Just felt a little pissed off yesterday, I feel good today. And I wasn't really going to rape anybody...

I know, but still, saying something like that is rather shocking don't you think? If I turn to my friends and say 'Oh guys, I'm in a bad mood. And for that, I feel like raping someone.' - They're gonna think I have a sick and twisted mind.

Please think about what you say before you post stuff in the future, okay? Nobody on here wants to hear things like that.

I know, but still, saying something like that is rather shocking don't you think? If I turn to my friends and say 'Oh guys, I'm in a bad mood. And for that, I feel like raping someone.' - They're gonna think I have a sick and twisted mind.

Please think about what you say before you post stuff in the future, okay? Nobody on here wants to hear things like that.

Thank you.

Well, this is the internet, so you shouldn't think that I have a sick and twisted mind for saying that.

:)

That's no good justification for saying something stupid like that. Nikki already summed it up - just keep quiet if you aren't going to think about what you're going to say. This is the umpteenth time you've caused a situation that's been disruptive around here... learn something this time, eh? No reason for this thread to get locked too, since it's a pretty handy one. Let's stop now, okay? Thanks.

That's no good justification for saying something stupid like that. Nikki already summed it up - just keep quiet if you aren't going to think about what you're going to say. This is the umpteenth time you've caused a situation that's been disruptive around here... learn something this time, eh? No reason for this thread to get locked too, since it's a pretty handy one. Let's stop now, okay? Thanks.
Still. When you hear somebody claiming to rape somebody else over the internet, you shall laugh hard instead of acting like something terrible was done. Which's how you're acting now. :lol:

When you claim to rape somebody over the INTERNET, it's pretty funny, because you can't physically do a thing to anybody on the internet.

But you weren't talking about raping somebody over the internet. You were talking about it in general, and being quite insensitive, as a number of people have pointed out. This doesn't need to go on any longer, let's just drop the subject.

But you weren't talking about raping somebody over the internet. You were talking about it in general, and being quite insensitive, as a number of people have pointed out. This doesn't need to go on any longer, let's just drop the subject.
You're missing my point.....it doesn't matter what I was talking about. The point is that anything you threaten or claim to do to somebody on the internet can merely be a joke because you can't physically do a thing on the internet. It's all virtual, you know?

I understand that this have disrupted the thread's subject/concept though and I apologize for that.

Sigh, Noam... Anyway, getting this thread back on the rails...

WMMH: having a nice, peaceful nap this afternoon!

Yesterday me and one of my best friends spent the rest of the day together after I finished work. We baked brownies/Birthday cake, got a takeaway and we even got started on a website for me. She's an absolute star, and I'm looking forward to launching it when it's finished!