What made you happy today?

Could potentially make the Crimson Glory show, but would involve paying full price train fare back from my home town. Hmmmm. Kinda broke. GAHHHHHHH. So this post should go in the "what made you potentially happy/financially crippled" thread. Do we have one of those?

Haha, you could make one! If I stay Unemployed for longer than I'd prefer i.e. any more amount of time I could post quite often, telling of my decisions to purchase certain things that I will enjoy but will do nothing to help my financial situation!

Just heard a bit more of Pathfinder.. Moonlight Sonata + metal? Holy crap, YES. Ordering this album right now.

Don't know why, but I've found myself wandering around talking like the narrator from the first three Rhapsody (of Fire) albums.

"YETH, MIGHTY WARRIOR ... THEIR FATE NOW LIETH WITH YOU!" :lol:

Sir Ian Cronopio! :lol:

Christopher Lee? I thought his first with them was SotEL?

My bad; it was actually Jay Lansford who narrated the early albums. Where did I get Ian from? Interesting...

But no, Jay Lansford narrated from Symphony to Power of the Dragonflame. Chris Lee didn't start 'til SOEL2.

Watched Anvil!: The Story of Anvil for only the second time earlier, the only other time being close to when it was first released. Forgot how good and emotional it is!

I actually have been meaning to watch that! I haven't really heard any Anvil before and I thought it would be a great starting point hehe.

WMMH: Today is my birthday! :D My friends bought me a cookie cake, Funyuns and a Coke (My favorites). Even though I BEGGED them not to get me anything, it was great and awesome. :D

Happy Birthday Kogasu! It's not a bad place to start, I think it will certainly make you like the personality-side of Anvil, if nothing else!

WMMH: Just got back from seeing them live, was pretty amazing! Got me ticket signed by the three band members too! Pretty chuffed!

"I'd rather be a king below than a servant above! I'd rather be free and hate than a prisoner of love! Six! Six! Ohhhh six! ... Six!"