What made you happy today?

Had an amazing day and night for my Brother's Stag Do yesterday in Leeds!

Come at a price though, spent a ridiculous amount of money so even more desperate to get a job asap and will probably have to sell some stuff. Up to now though I'm glad I made the most of it.

The Vicious Rumors gig kicked major amounts of arse. They blew the roof off the place and insisted on a 2 hours+ set. Crowd were electric and they were on fire with energy twice that of people half their age! Met them afterwards for photos/autographed setlists and they're genuinely good guys with a passion for metal :headbang: Great night

The Vicious Rumors gig kicked major amounts of arse. They blew the roof off the place and insisted on a 2 hours+ set. Crowd were electric and they were on fire with energy twice that of people half their age! Met them afterwards for photos/autographed setlists and they're genuinely good guys with a passion for metal :headbang: Great night

Sounds like a great show Dom! It's not often that I'm jealous.....but in this instance I am....haha! Particularly after hearing how cool this was.

Guess I'm kind of happy to be back home for a couple of days...also happy about hearing a solo I wrote/recorded materialise into demo form:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Pray, that's awesome!

I like Pray, that's a good nickname for you.

Typing this on my 3DS which got an epic update last night which means I can now browse the internet on it. :kickass:

Also seeing PZ Myers give a talk tonight. :kickass: again.