What made you happy today?

Congrats on your work there Dom! Indeed, from Nintendo and otherwise they has been too many awesome things revealed E3!

WMMH: Manowar touring the UK in November! If they play Sheffield....:D:D:D

My Warmen albums arrived! Granted they're not as pretty because it's a 2-in-1 CD without any of the full-case artwork or anything, but the convenience of having 2 CDs in one case rules. Now I'm going to go blast War of Worlds on my way back to work :D

Warmen are ridiculously fun to listen to, unfortunately a lot of their songs (the instrumentals - not much of a fan of the vocal songs) suffer from the exact same structure - keyboard intro, band comes in, solo, breakdown/quick drum solo, more solos and then it ends, every time!

Ordered all of Beethoven's sonatas in two books yesterday, they'll arrive tomorrow. Also bought an extremely nice book of Chopin's preludes today. Expensive but so worth it!

Wahey, the Beethoven just arrived! Fantastic books, the printing is excellent and the books actually lay flat when you open them. The covers are pretty too :p

Ooh, may have to get that. I wonder if they'll release where they recorded each of the tracks for the World War Tour CD..? Would definitely have to get it if they recorded any from the show I went to :lol:

My university piano instructor sent me my list of piano music to work on over the summer. More than likely I will be playing these in front of a live audience in little over two months... this is some of the hardest music I've ever learned, wish me luck! I don't know whether to be afraid or cocky, haha.

My university piano instructor sent me my list of piano music to work on over the summer. More than likely I will be playing these in front of a live audience in little over two months... this is some of the hardest music I've ever learned, wish me luck! I don't know whether to be afraid or cocky, haha.

Wow, good luck dude!
Sure you'll ace it! :)