What made you happy today?

That's how it's done man, nice one! Really happy for you! What kind of job is it?

Cheers man! Just a Data Input/Admin job, it's in the same industry that I've always worked in before (Training) so I'm pretty confident with the work. Going well so far!

Good to hear about the refund check and all the awesome things that people have posted as happening in their lives in the past few days!

Great to hear, I've always wanted to get a job in that field. Maybe I'll change my major to computer science if I go back to school one day :lol:

I will start my basic course in archeology at Lund's university on the 29th of August. Finally, there is something I want to do in my life instead of working on 7-eleven all the time.
I have to pass 180 university points (which is 3 years) to reach the 2 years masters exam. It's 5 years for a international archeologist. 9 years for a scientist in archeology.

Well, I may not be going to school, but I did start playing World of Warcraft again :lol:

Got Birthday wishes this morning from people I was not expecting it from. Someone special to me wished me Happy Birthday and my daughter wished me Happy Birthday too in her own special way. :) :oops:

I've actually known about this for a week or so but never mentioned, but Saxon playing Sheffield 02 Academy in December. Missed too many opportunities to see them in the past couple of years and will not be making any such mistake this time!

Interesting that Hammerfall are supporting them. I've all but lost interest in them after their disappointing performance in Sheffield last year and I don't like the new album either, but it'll be interesting to see them again nonetheless.

Also my job is going well so far, enjoying it and it's bringing the monies in!

Edit: Happy Birthday Shredgirl!

The new Sons of Seasons album, Magnisphyricon. Bubonic Waltz is an amazing metal song and Yesteryears is one of the most beautiful, poetic songs I've heard from anyone in a long time. Henning Basse's singing is amazing on the whole album but on Yesteryears it's especially good. On the softer moments on this album, he sounds very similar to Roy Khan, but with a far more aggressive sound.

Happy to be feeling better. Had a gruesome week in hospital after a nasty case of lymphadenitis colli, infection of the lymphatic system which really knocked me for 6. Bit scary in a German ward but my brother arrived with grapes and there was morphine so it wasn't all bad :)

Two recent show announcements have made me ridiculously excited in the past two days. First is Def Leppard & Motley Crue playing at Sheffield Arena in December. Second is Morbid Angel playing at Sheffield Corporation in November!