What made you happy today?

Glad you're feeling better Dom! Those concerts sound awesome too, Mike!

WMMH: Got Walls of Jericho and Gambling With The Devil in the mail today. Popped in Gambling With The Devil... man! I've only heard the first two songs but WOW! Andi is killing it on the vocals!

edit: On my second listening of Gambling and wow... the new Sons of Seasons album is great, but every track on this album clicked with me on the first listen. Spectacular album, god damn!

Got new Edguy album through the post today (which I'm listening to as I type this) and includes an 'Age of the Joker' Card shaped like a card in a pack used for Poker etc, with signatures on the back from all the band members!

I'm meeting Kamelot and Fabio Lione tonight!! So excited!! The concert should be great too!

OH MAN what a show :lol:

I have some incredibly pictures with Fabio and Kamelot, and even got one with Chris from Alestorm after the show! I learned that some of Fabio's favorite Rhapsody songs are Erian's Mystical Rhymes, Il Canto Del Vento (of course, he wrote it!), Lamento Eroico, and Reign of Terror, and that the reason they didn't play any From Chaos To Eternity songs live recently is because they're saving those for their next world tour, and they're hoping to do North America after South America!

I was as far up and center as you could be and I gotta say Alestorm and Kamelot put on an incredible show, both of them. Fabio fronting Kamelot was just amazing, he was spot on and fit the songs perfectly. I was disappointed they didn't play EdenEcho or Hunter's Season after the show was over but I didn't even realize they weren't played until someone pointed it out to me, the setlist was just that good.

I'm still starstruck, I can't believe I finally got to meet Fabio. Meeting Kamelot was great but I've been dying to just see a part of Rhapsody live for ages. Dream come true!

298494_10150795276155220_590285219_20486759_238830140_n.jpg

305050_10150795276380220_590285219_20486761_658646531_n.jpg

so happy

should've sent a poet

Thanks Gibbon!

I also got this one last night from my girlfriend... I had a couple others with Chris from Alestorm but I thought this was fantastic because Chris didn't even know what was going on, she just snapped the photo while I was waiting to talk to him (he was talking to someone)! The flash startled him and in a daze he asked me, "What just happened?" :lol:

fabiolot088.jpg