What made you happy today?

my hometown football team qualified for playoff 1 after normal competition
they have one of the smallest budgets, less players, 3/4 is new in the team ;-)
AND we're playing the cup final !!! so maybe we'll be playing in the euroleague ;-)

I've not long got back home from the JPT Final (Football) at Wembley. Went with my Dad, Brother and Nephew. Chesterfield 2 - 0 Swindon.

Happy enough that Chesterfield won, but it's made all the sweeter to stuff a team managed by the Arrogant, Fascist moron that is Di Canio. His comments in the few days prior to today now look embarrassing.

Can't wait to see those photos....good luck with the inking session :headbang:

Yeah thanks Steve! I can't wait only 1 hour and 56 minutes left now and counting, lol :headbang::kickass:

By the way, can't wait til PPM and of couse Sunday. I'm ready for like 10 bands this coming weekend! :) :headbang: A lot of booze :kickass:, and a hell of an atmosphere.

Also, I'm planning on a Trifecta tattoo on my back with Kai Hansen, Sam Totman, and of course YOU Steve. A true inspiration for life, and music. Whenever I feel down, hopefully Power Metal saves my day. Really, (you), Kai and Sam are my real musical heroes and inspiration. Oh, Blood Alliance just started on my speakers.

So everyday closer to PPM I'm getting more and more happy.

We sure need to meet up for the live thing, because tattoos are cooling live than on the plane old computer. :headbang::kickass:

Can't wait to see the tattoo pics Astrolis (post around more often :lol:)!

To everyone going to PPM this weekend, HAVE A BLAST!!

Can't wait to see the tattoo pics Astrolis (post around more often :lol:)!

To everyone going to PPM this weekend, HAVE A BLAST!!

Yeah I know, I'll have to post more often and I'll try to do so in the near future. Because now I'm more "homebased" when it comes to work.

Thanks, I'm going to PPM too, so if anyone is going, bump me, and we should probably meet up! :) :) Winning!

Cheers 'n happy Easter too all! :)

Congrats Dom! As I posted a week or so ago, I achieved the same honour recently.

WMMH: Finally got a new Hi-Fi recently, great quality system. To test it out, listened to Blood Alliance in its entirety for the first time in a while.