What made you happy today?

this scrap layout my gf made

heavy.jpg

Looks good dude! I like it. :D

WMMH: I may not be flying out to see my girlfriend while she's in Amsterdam, but we just began planning a vacation for just ourselves this summer when she comes back -- road trip out to California, or maybe Florida! Yay!

^ make sure if u do Florida, consider parts of Orlando, Clearwater, Miama, or Ft. Lauderdale. better parts if u ask me

I think we're settling on California, but if there is some really cool stuff to do in Florida in those places, let me know dude! Would love to visit there someday. The only real 'vacation' traveling I've done was to Boston when I was three, and I don't clearly remember any of it (except that I apparently unrolled all the toilet paper on the plane and in the place we stayed at. I was a badass toddler).

WMMH: After a week or so of roughness with dealing with the ladyfriend being apart for so long, got everything sorted and we (or at least I :lol:) am happier than ever. I had a really bad case of separation anxiety I suppose. She's actually flying to London next week with two friends of hers and they're going to drive to Glasgow for a couple days to check out Scotland. So jealous, but really happy at the same time, can't wait to hear stories and see photos.

Glasgow's an interesting place. It's nice, but people are very full-on! It's quite entertaining if you're not used to it :lol:

WMMH: Got friends visiting, gig later and a few beers. Also, I've got to hand in a piece of work later, so it'll be good when that's out of my life!

Rhapsody finally announced US tour dates! YES!! I've been waiting for this for years!!

Unfortunately that's the same day Laura comes home from Amsterdam. No welcome home show together. :(