What made you happy today?

It's my 21st birthday and I can finally buy myself a goddamn drink!

Merry 21st wishes to you, good friend! All of us love you... In a man way, of course ;)

EDIT: A few things that made me happy actually - Just found out my cousin gave birth to a baby girl... Knew she was gonna have a girl! Really pleased for her. I went to attend a 'open day' yesterday by London Luton Airport for a job as a security agent, turns out it was more of a interview. It went okay, got forms to fill, e-mails to reply to, videos and notes to take down then I have to do a written test; 75% being the passing park to get the job.
And finally, after my driving lesson today I have one more shift to get through at work today then I don't have to return till the 12th. Bring on Birthday celebrations!

Hope you had a great Birthday dude!

WMMH: Seeing Edguy in Manchester tomorrow night and playing in a Fighting Video Game Tournaments Event in Bradford on Saturday. Got Tournaments running for Super Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur V (which is out over here in the next two days) and others. I'll be entering the Tekken 6 one. Both should be great fun!

Thanks a lot buddies! Means a lot to me :D Jealous of you seeing Edguy, man! I haven't seen them since they came to America in 09...

Am getting prepared for this weekend. Going out tomorrow night for early birthday drinks with a load of friends. Saturday I'm seeing Edguy, and confirmed yesterday that I shall be photographing them. First show of 2012 so I am very excited! And more birthday celebrations after the gig. Then I got my birthday on Tuesday, and I'm going for a meal then. So much to sort out :)

Sounds awesome Nikki!

WMMH: Edguy and Yorkshire Carnage (the name of the Video Game Event in Bradford) were both awesome.

A bit of nit-picking on Edguy, although this is only really something I thought about after the show, is that it was just more or less the same setlist they played regularly on the Tinnitus tour, with most songs from that album replaced by Age of the Joker ones. 12 Songs felt slightly short as well, but then again all great things must come to an end eventually. And one day I will get to witness 'Land of the Miracle' performed live!

As for Yorkshire Carnage, it was also immensely fun and I need to get to stuff like this more often. I was pleased that I competed well with some top players on Tekken 6 in Casual Matches. Unfortunately had to leave early in the interest of not getting stuck in Bradford with the Snow so only got in one of my matches for the actual Tournament before me and my Friends had to go.

And now I'm enjoying a well-earned lazy Sunday!

I absolutely enjoyed Edguy, was so much fun taking photographs of them! And during the week I did a drawing of Tobias and I thought about giving it to him. So during the first song, I handed it over. Was one of the best moments of my life. Here's video evidence :) 4:12

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D03x1ZrTB0Oo&h=rAQHsrvc7AQEIVz_U1G8_xVb_Hv9SxfFymLdQeaYTmdkbSQ&enc=AZMs-kcjm-NL9UnrpRlEtYAz8toDbUAt3xIDdmE0eCDNaZkbbsbwBSarMDbpi4RMgR7e9XfbOhdH7ELILJz7Kbh7cHNIg7D2WbW2q8gFrOhM8Q

Woah. Awesome Nikkisaurus! Did he love it? Have a picture of the drawing?

By the video, he gazed at it for a bit. Then when he put it down he gave me a smile and a quick thumbs up. It was a lovely moment for me :) And yeah, here it is:

aomfjp.jpg