What made you happy today?

Great drawing Nikki! I wish I was any good at drawing.

And Michael, please try and cheer up :(

WMMH: Alestorm were most enjoyable last night at Corporation in Sheffield as always. It was ace that quite a few people I know came along, as well as meeting people I knew during and after the show. Got my ticket signed by Dani Evans too which was pretty cool.

Thanks Nikki/Mike. It's been a rough few days, I'm feeling a little better now though. Mainly because last night I bought a really cool Nightfall In Middle-Earth poster, this morning I pre-ordered Epica's new album, and with some birthday cash went out and bought a used copy of Final Fantasy 13 for $20!

Also, I'm on paid vacation for the next week. Ohh yeah...

Won a bid on eBay for a sealed limited edition copy of Stratovarius's self-titled album, total of 8 USD with shipping! Yay! Now I just need their first four albums and I'll have all their full-length albums. :)

Also buying a new video card for my computer... $250, oof.

Medication from surgery on Friday has made me a lazy, unproductive bastard the last few days :lol: I've just been lounging around at home playing video games on my brother's 360... got a few hours clocked in on Final Fantasy 13, pretty neat so far!

Yesterday I got flowers from my girlfriend over in Amsterdam, total surprise, how sweet! In return I wrote her a song and played it for her via webcam :headbang:

Also one of my stitches from the tooth extraction came out this morning, one down, three to go! Hopefully I can be more productive today and learn some Bach!

The thing about FFXIII I've heard is that it gets good after the first 30 hours! Very sweet V-day gesture from you my man. I have an instrumental love song written too :oops:

WMYHT: Girlfriend is back from fortnight visit to New Zealand

I kinda like it so far! It's easily the best looking game I've ever played. It's unreal how beautiful video games have become. And nice, nothing like a good song to show your sensitive side! :kickass:

Looks like I'm getting acknowledged in Lorenguard's upcoming novel! Even have a chance at getting to name a future character!!

396564_10150548100092282_10820502281_9258142_12149657_a.jpg

Woohoo check out my fancy skillz :kickass:

Suck on that Michael Angelo Batio!

That I'm designing an "original" Power Quest tattoo. :)
And started listening to Ascension.

Should I upload a photo when I'm done with it or something? :)

I'd like to see it too, Astrolis! And Happy birthday mole, welcome to the adult club! :lol: