What made you sad today?

I'm under the weather with Nikki too this week. Had some nightmarish stomach pains, spent awhile in the hospital, had to go for an endoscopy this morning . btw IV drugs are yummy :loco: but yeah generally not doing too great, don't take feeling normal for granted :ill:

Feel better buddies, nothing worse than being sick, ugh. Two of my siblings have been vomiting their insides out for the last week, I hope I don't catch it :(

I'm under the weather with Nikki too this week. Had some nightmarish stomach pains, spent awhile in the hospital, had to go for an endoscopy this morning . btw IV drugs are yummy :loco: but yeah generally not doing too great, don't take feeling normal for granted :ill:

Enjoy the complimentary morphine dude!! You'll feel better soon, I'm sure.

Best wishes go out to our friends on the east coast of the USA, in anticipation of the arrival of Hurricane Sandy. I hope the evacuations and other emergency measures prevent any loss of life.

Best wishes go out to our friends on the east coast of the USA, in anticipation of the arrival of Hurricane Sandy. I hope the evacuations and other emergency measures prevent any loss of life.

Hear hear.

Us Brits don't half know how to moan about our Weather but in a lot of ways we're really lucky on this side of things.

Hate that so many people have reacted to the tragic news of Mitch Lucker's death with comments around the lines of "OMG who cares his work is rubbish" etc.

His work with his Band is obviously liked by a significant number of people and they've every right to show their support.

If people don't like something then why give it sooooo much attention? That's why we have Bieber, Black, and all the other bad shit that starts with B. I just don't care about it at all, but when someone brings it up to me that is when I have to hear about crappy music and entertainment the most. Just leave the poor guy alone while his family is grieving for him and get on with the music that you personally enjoy.