What made you sad today?

I can see one obvious problem with this list; Led Zeppelin never released any singles (at least in the UK or USA).

Another problem: I'm always being told that record sales are going down due to piracy, etc. This list seems to contradict that.

I presume sales include download sales, buying on iTunes or whatever. Hell, it might even include amount played on the Radio. I'm sure I heard a while back that was a statistic that contributes to the Top 40 Singles Chart these days.

Got my arm in a sling, broke the radial head of my elbow. Hurts like Hell :(

Did it playing Footy on an Indoor Pitch earlier. Got tripped and landed on my Left Arm.

Can't play Video Games and will probably have to miss seeing Firewind and Ensiferum. :cry:

Can't even play video games? :( That blows dude, but at least you're okay! Get well soon man!

No man deserves no video games :( Especially now Black Mesa's just been released and Borderlands 2 isn't far off.

I'm sad to be back to work with overtime hours and not in basking under an Arizonian sun. Still, best hols ever.

Thanks for the support everyone, much appreciated.

Unfortunately further sad news is that my Cat Toddy passed away in the early hours of this morning. Been with us since I was 7. Ridiculously adorable and loveable Cat who I'll miss greatly.

So sad to hear that Mike. :( At least Toddy lived a really long life, wow! So many memories to look back on, you have that much :)

Thanks for the support everyone, much appreciated.

Unfortunately further sad news is that my Cat Toddy passed away in the early hours of this morning. Been with us since I was 7. Ridiculously adorable and loveable Cat who I'll miss greatly.

Big cat person myself dude.....I'm sure Toddy will be greatly missed. I remember going through the same a number of years ago with a cat that had been with my family since I was a little un.

Keep your chin up Steve, you know your fans will always have your back. :)

Overslept and missed my first class of the week this morning... then I went to my second class, came back and went to work, then came home and took a nap that was supposed to only last 30 minutes but lasted 2.5 hours and missed my night class! This schedule is killing me, sigh... now I'm going back to work to finish the job I didn't have time to finish this afternoon. :erk:

Overslept and missed my first class of the week this morning... then I went to my second class, came back and went to work, then came home and took a nap that was supposed to only last 30 minutes but lasted 2.5 hours and missed my night class! This schedule is killing me, sigh... now I'm going back to work to finish the job I didn't have time to finish this afternoon. :erk:

Ugh... Just sounds like one of those days destined to go wrong somewhat! Hope it all picks up dude!