What made you sad today?

I get moments like that constantly, BNM. Keep your chin up... talk about a better day :)

IDK, I just feel like crap right now. Depressed a bit but I don't know why.

Keep that chin up dude, hope things have picked up since.

WMMS: Over the past week or two, I've been struggling for sleep pretty much every other night and I honestly can't figure out why.

I've been going to Bed at the same sort of times I usually do and other than a brief period where I was a tad concerned about Money on a short-term basis, I've not really had anything that's had me worried or stressed or anything like that.

I have a thing for this girl in my biology class at school (which we have 4 days a week, then concert band on the 5th). Since we're in the same degree program (music education) we have to take the same electives, and we were going to take the same one next semester, but it conflicts with my schedule, so I can't take it. That just leaves one day of the week. Sucks :\

News of the death of Sir Patrick Moore. He was a true scientist and eccentric national treasure. He wore a monocle, he loved video games and played the xylophone. He was the presenter of the longest running TV show EVER, bringing the excitement of astronomy to countless homes for half a century! It's difficult to describe to non-British nationals, the Sky at Night was always there, Patrick was always there and we hoped he always would be. R.I.P

News of the death of Sir Patrick Moore. He was a true scientist and eccentric national treasure. He wore a monocle, he loved video games and played the xylophone. He was the presenter of the longest running TV show EVER, bringing the excitement of astronomy to countless homes for half a century! It's difficult to describe to non-British nationals, the Sky at Night was always there, Patrick was always there and we hoped he always would be. R.I.P

Here here.

Loved him as the Gamesmaster and what a brilliant guy he was. RIP Sir Patrick Moore.

I am genuinely frightened but many of the general public's lack of intelligence in regards to reacting to news.

So many people assuming Ian Watkins is guility of being a Pedo because he's been charged. What happened to being innocent until proven guility? It makes me wonder if these people what react the same way if any of their friends or family got accused of such a thing?

http://deadspin.com/5968935/take-th...pond-to-nbc-pre+empting-sunday-night-football

I deactivated my Facebook earlier tonight. Numerous reasons, nothing dramatic, but above all it forces other people (and myself) to find a more personal way to contact me. Only one of my friends actually makes a phone call to me to plan things out. Everybody else does it via Facebook. I like that personal touch. It sucks for all my online friends (everyone here especially!) but of course that's what we have message boards for. :) Wasn't sure whether to put it in the happy or sad thread, haha!

Awww, but I couldn't agree with you more. Facebook really destroys the personal touch and above all else, the "private" life has been vanquished. :/

A

Well so far, the only thing that has made me sad on my birthday is actually not being able to sleep when I need to get up early. So I've decided to sit this one out and enjoy some good ol' gaming whilst I wait for morning to come.
Then it is off to my dads for birthday festivities and gathering of friends and such. Hehe. :)

Cheers,

A

Yeah thanks everyone. My birthday was yesterday, and therefor I'm sad because it's no longer my birthday and will have to wait 364 days til my next one. (Unless it's a leap year this year)

Shouldn't most of the posts above been posted in the "What made you happy today" thread:)? Congratulations both of you on your birthdays! Hope you had a good time.

And Yes 1928, Facebook really makes people less social, which is the reason I never liked it, and thus never used it. Good for you on getting rid of it!